[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get over my ex of 5 years. S year or two will span where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1475045858813.png (439KB, 725x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475045858813.png
439KB, 725x550px
How do i get over my ex of 5 years. S year or two will span where im ok and she will pop up in my dreams and i will wake up in tears. Its like this deep regret is enveloping me. I want to move on and at times i think i do but then i regress. What am i supposed to do.
>>
>>18447958
You sound Familiar, USA?
>>
File: download.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
>>18447958
You're not alone friend. I was cheated on and dumped 5 years ago. Honestly tho, it has started going better. I was depressed for about 3 years and dealt with it with weed. I realized I wasn't getting any further away from the depression after a while (it did keep it mellow tho, instead of bawling depression and thoughts of suicide), so I started lifting weights religiously.

I still haven't been able to fall in love again, but I'm starting to be fine with everything that went down. The only things that fuck me up now are the dreams where she shows up and reminds me of everything good that we were.

Not sure if the dreams will ever stop, any dream-magicians here with good tips?
>>
>>18448002
Yes sir. Cali specifically
>>
>>18448015
Well then we might be Friends. Any physical injuries in the past few Months, perhaps the last year?
>>
>>18448009
USA Cali?
>>
>>18448025
nah mate, europa
>>
>>18448022
>>18448025
Na no injuries lol
>>
>>18448033
Alright, You both matched a Friend.
>>
>>18448034
Wrong person then
>>
>>18448034
Well stay strong, maybe start playing a sport or working with the community to give You satisfaction and a new look on life.
>>
Thanks for derailing my thread you nerds
>>
>>18448042
sadly, it's a story that keeps repeating
>>
>>18448062
Indeed
>>
Start going out date again, you deserve to be happy and not to be thinking about old relationship, yes break up can be devastating but ultimately you need to be strong. so hang out with peeps, pick up a hobby you enjoy, keep your mind busy to try and not get depressed, yes it can be hard but eventually you'll move on.
>>
Try to imagine her life being in the shitter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.