[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came across my flatmates girlfriend one the way to the kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 310x200px
I came across my flatmates girlfriend one the way to the kitchen and she smiled at me. When I got back to my room I cried for like an hour

She was so pretty, I wish I was as pretty as her. I've never had a boyfriend.

They go on dates and laugh and talk together and have sex.

I think I flirted with my flatmate when we first moved in and he was disgusted.

I just want to die. I'm surrounded by couples all the time and it hurts.
>>
>>18447952
Get fit, evolve a sense of fashion, get a hobby. Crying how you're uly wont change shit. Most people have to work for what they've got. Even the naturally pretty ones.

t. natural 5 which evolved to a good 8 through discipline, interests and modest but nice cloths
>>
>>18447960
I stay fit but I'll always have an ugly face, even with makeup

And I'm too old to have their kind of relationship, that ship has sailed.
>>
>>18447967
post pic, black out eyes for anonymity
>>
>>18447967
Not that anon, but if you just want a pity party and are unwilling to do the most obvious shit, then I'm not even going to bother giving you advice. I'm not wasting my time with someone who's going to argue with me and not listen to anything.
>>
>>18447978
Yeah, that's the thing. She will either have to start working on hersehfl or just shut up and get comfy with cats.
>>
File: 1475640345191.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1475640345191.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
Your goal should be to try to find a guy looking for a damsel in distress, and then portray your distress as clearly as you can.

Every single one of my relationships have been me feeling sorry for a girl, wanting to help/save her, and then falling in love with her hard.

Sadly, this inflates the ego of the girl I fall for, she feels like she can do better after a couple years and then dumps me. So I've quit this "captain-save-a-ho" ideology, but I know there's a million more ready to step up.
>>
do natural breast expansion
>inb4 'i tried it doest work ugh'
it works and i'm amazed more women don't pick up any puereria merifica and flaxseed oil for extra boobage
>>
>>18448003
>falling for the "alternative medicine" jew
After puberty the only thing which can grow your boobs naturally is fat, due to the expanding fat cells. There is nothing else which could grow in there without being cancer.
>>
>>18448003
>ib4 some dubious website as prove
Show me a study with golden standard or leave.
>>
>>18448011
>>18448017
pregnancy also grows breasts retard.
Jelqing works and has been practised since ancient times, yet there's no big study for me to show you so obviously its a lie. You said it yourself, its just fat, and fat can be molded and shaped and grown with basic hormones and massages.

breasts are objectively known to grow with increased prolactin, and increased sexual responce over time also increases them slightly. thats all the information needed to assess what products are needed to perform NBE

i have no idea why people so vehemently deny this; bigger breasts are awesome and are exactly what op can use to attract men out of her league
>>
>>18447967
I know people in their 60s with that kind of relationship so you are certainly not too old.

The real trick OP is to smile. Start smiling all the time. Even if you are sad and lonely smile anyways. Women are instantly more attractive when they smile and it also makes you more approachable.

FUCKING SMILE
>>
>>18447952
>SELF PITY, the post

sage this shit
>>
>>18448030
OP here, I already have big breasts anyway.
>>
>>18448040
Use them for seduction.
Smile a lot and be approachable.
Settle for lesser & nice guys, from 5-7 out of 10 (5-7 out of 10 not JUST physically, but as a whole.)
Don't raise your expectations TOO high.
>>
>>18448030
Pregnancy grows breaths due to fat accumulation and hormons. Your silly nuts and herbs won't change that, otherwise the pharmajews would have used that shit already to generate a shitton of shekels.

>bigger breasts are awesome and are exactly what op can use to attract men out of her league
Nah, they will just beginn to sack earlier.
>>
>>18448030
>Jelqing works
Proof?
>>
There's always people out there for you. Lower your standards, otherwise stfu
>>
>>18448047
>>18448065
I don't have high standards and I've yet to meet anyone who wants me in a romantic sense.
>>
>>18448074
>argues against every point made and every bit of advice offered
I knew you didn't want advice
>>
>>18447952
>i want to die
Post pic if you have nothing to lose. I bet you are just insecure like everybody here.

>what have you done so far in order to snatch qtie bf?
>>
>>18448080
>>18448074
>>18448103

I know right, I even tried writing legit advice >>18447994
that traps me every time, yet no response.

Fucking attention whores of 20XX, it's getting out of hand due to social media
>>
>>18448109
Dont be so hard on yourself anon. Giving good advices requires a lot of practice and learning how to ignore trolls or attention whores seeking personal hugbox.

I just give them one liners and bother obly when they reply back.
>>
>>18448119
yeah I'll probably start doing that too, at least to
"heyy guysss im a grill teehee"-posters
>>
>>18448074
Ok then meet new people, or seduce a guy you're friends with into a romantic relationship?
It's really not that hard to seduce a guy into a romantic relationship (if he's not a chad/alpha/freak). Especially if he's single and lonely.

Or again - meet new guys. Even at the bar, or at parties.
>>
>>18447967
Post pic, I'm an makeup artist and you might be doing some unflattering things. Lemme see what can be done.
>>
You want the truth?

Post a picture of yourself. I'll give you the truth, no bully.
>>
How often do you ask men out?
Every boyfriend I've had, I initiated. Hell, every date I've had, minus one, I was the initiator. And I'd consider myself an attractive girl.
How old are you? I think you've got some other things to work out if you think that you have a deadline for romantic dating. People go on dates and be cute together at every age. I watch my divorced parents do it in their 60's. I see dating in my grandma's retirement home. Romance has no curfew.
>>
>>18449614
Where I live, any woman would rather die than initiate any form of contact with a man.
>>
>>18449651
Don't be a statistic then.
>>
pic.
>>
>>18449614
Can you give some general tips? I'm not op but I'm trying to initiate with a guy and i don't know how to really start out.
>>
>>18449765
Here's how I think of all interactions: I want a boyfriend who likes me. That means that he likes me when I'm awkward and nervous. I just speak my mind.

With my current boyfriend, I sat him down and told him that I kind of had a crush on him and that I would like to try something if he's down. He lived 4 hours away from me, so I was really nervous about it not working out. (spoilers: it worked out, and we live together now)

For more typical times, ask him for coffee. I suggest using the word "date" if you think that he would think you're just asking as friends. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "Would you like to grab coffee as a date?"
If you forget, you can text him later saying, "I'm really looking forward to our date!"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.