[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just now told me that she feels herself "emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1344575242615.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1344575242615.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
My girlfriend just now told me that she feels herself "emotionally distancing" from me. She says she still loves me, but she just gets irrational annoyed at me and avoids loving contact, even though she longs for me and her having loving contact. Those were all her own words and estimations of the situation. She doesn't know what exactly it is; what exactly she wants; what exactly she wants changed.

Guess i'm fucked, huh?

I really do love her guys. Very much. I don't want to lose her. Has anyone of you experienced a similar situation? Did you guys ever overcome a deep emotional issue within your relationship? Does anyone have experience with couples therapy?
>>
>>18447834
>irrational annoyed
Period. Welcome to girls world. Half the time she will be irritated and other half horny (hopefully) or just clingy.

>doesnt know what she wants
Again, welcome to the girls world. The solution for this is easy. Decide yourself what you want and let her tag along. Girls love manly man who doesnt give a fuck about what girl wants. Just do your thing.
>ask her on date?

>i dont want to lose her
Easy. Next time she tells you this bullshit, hug her tightly or cuddle her. Doesnt matter what she talks about, she just needs to feel like you care about her.

Ask her on date, cuddle her a lot and hope for best.
>>
break up with her she's already cheating
>>
You still having sex with her or tells you off anytime you want some. Hate to break it to you if she does those things then the other anon is right and she found somebody else. If you love her and if she does really loves you, talk to her about your issues in the current relationship and how it's not normal and what you expect out of it, if she makes an excuse or doesn't see a problem, then you deserve better, girls can be a little dyfunctional but that's not an excuse to sabotage a relationship.
>>
>I really do love her
A change in perspective might help you here. Think about what love actually IS for a man. It's a biological function that is supposed to prevent you from abandoning the girl so that you can protect her and the kids you probably have on the way since you had sex with her. It makes you FEEL like she's very important to you and you want her to be the mother of your children. But think of it rationally. What is so amazing about her compared to other women? Nothing, really. She's showing obvious signs of moving on, so what you should do is distance yourself, end the relationship and move on.
>>
>>18447834
Are your girl on period or medications?
If yes, then your girl are fine, man. Ignore her shit and continue bearhugging her until she submits again to your loving touches.

If not I'm afraid there's a big possibility that she's found someone else and moving on from you. Breaking up with her might be the easier option.
If you're interested to keep her, change your perspective a bit, try to learn what your relationship like from her viewpoint, or third party's and act accordingly to what seem to be lacking on it.
>>
>>18447834
Yep ... She tried her best to tag along because money but in the end she couldn't keep up the charade and chose to let herself be groped/fingered by some dude at a party one of her friends threw (just me and the girls, darling). too bad for her one of my buddies was at said girls-only party and took some pics ... No "half" for her lol.
>>
>>18449109
Dumb bitch, hope yo do better OP
>>
>>18447834
It means you're getting cucked
>>
>>18449109
Get someone better. Good luck in life OP.
>>
Sounds tiring. My ex was like this and I couldn't deal with the stress of my emotional roller coaster anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.