[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meh. Guy im seeing tried to go for anal this is the second time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

Meh. Guy im seeing tried to go for anal this is the second time and both times ive given him a super firm no which is desu really out of character for me. He doesn't know this about me but i was analy (how do you spell that) raped 2 years ago and just have had a reallllly hard time getting over it. This kinda borderline traumatized me again. Thoughts?
>>
>>18447690
You're a whore.
>>
>>18447690
OP, first of all, even if you hadn't been assaulted, him doing something you've told him not to do is the only reason you need to break up with him.

With regard to what happened to you, I hope that you do manage to move on from it. Perhaps if it still troubles you, being in a sexual relationship isn't the best idea for the time being.
>>
>>18447707
No god no when i said no he moved on from it. He didnt necessarily do anything to trigger me except ask for anal.
>>
>>18447710
>ask for anal
Just tell him it's off the table for good and that you don't do that. If he can't accept that, you should move on.
>>
>>18447712
I honestly feel like i owe him an explanation but i probably dont... Just sorta a thought process on this
>>
>>18447690
>asking for anal while being just "the guy she'S seeing"
OP, do you usually act like a whore? Because normal people don't tend to get around people which would go that far so early.
>>
>>18447715
>feel like i owe him an explanation
You don't. I'm not sure what sort of a community you live in, but, if the day has come that anal sex is a non-negotiable and necessary aspect of every sexual relationship, I despair for the world.

>>18447720
I think this could be a dialectical thing. I know people who refer to the person they've been with for years as the "person they're seeing."
>>
>>18447720
Who said it was early? Ill add an extra detail. Were both military and he goes his way the 29th of this month i go mine july 20th. We would've done a relationship if we hadnt known we were both up for orders. Thats life though. Hes pretty great. We connect really well but responsibilities etc. Its just not gonna work long term
>>18447724
Yes and no. Were emotionally connected enough that i should probably be reaching out to him and opening up when I'm upset instead of shutting him out. The report is unrestricted though. If he got curious enough he realistically could just look into the shit that happened at my last command. Also just for the sake of extra details im particularly sensitive about it because for some reason im being stationed at the same post but a different command as my rapist.
>>
>>18447731
>The report is unrestricted though.
What? It is absolutely insane that they don't classify that kind of thing. There is no reason why that should be unrestricted.

>Also just for the sake of extra details im particularly sensitive about it because for some reason im being stationed at the same post but a different command as my rapist.
The incompetency of the public service is inexplicable.

OP, I would be slow to tell him. He might well take a gun and off the guy who did it.

I'm afraid I don't have any advice. If you want to tell him, you can, but I don't see what there is to gain from telling him right now, especially if you're going separate ways. I hope you can overcome what happened and that you'll be safe with that piece of shit around. Will it be possible to avoid him and make sure you aren't alone with him?
>>
File: kek.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
a raped military whore
now ive seen it all
>american women
>>
>>18447699
>>18447720
>>18447744
I'm not OP, but I feel sad for you to have no compassion in your heat for the plight of another. Something bad must have happened to you to make you this way.
>>
>>18447731
>Who said it was early?
Usually you dont ask to fuck someones ass without being in a trusting relationship. Doing otherwise is quite a good indicator that you're either easy or at least seem that way, so that he thinks you're used to get your holes stuffed by random guys.
>>
>>18447747
>reee muh feelings, somethings wrong with you if you only take facts into account and don't act like an emotional cunt

Please leave.

Most people have to blame themselves for what happenes to them through the company they share or the image they make of themselves.
>>
>>18447741
It should be incredibly easy to avoid him. Hes married so he shouldnt live on post. Im gonna try to request an mpo (military protective order) but idk if theyll let me have one. The case was dismissed so asking for the military version of a restraining order, which would restrict him from carrying a fire arm, rendering him useless, is probably gonna get me not just a no but a fuck no. At the end of the day i might see him in the commissary but thats life.
>>18447747
Im genuinely not looking for pity. When it happened i knew 1) i and a couple people would be scrutinized for underage drinking. I was 20 at the time. 2) id get blasted at work. 3) i knew from the jump he wouldn't get convicted. However, the military is a mandate report setting so someone else brought it to the commands attention. I only had less than 90 days left there so i was really just gonna ride it out and avoid him until i left. Im still kinda mad that i wasnt given the option to do that. I guess at the time i just had my breaking point of having people take away my choices and options but at the end of the day there's a reason for mandated reports.
>>
>>18447750
Were in a trusting relationship. But that doesnt have anything to do with not wanting to discuss this. It is just something i woulf rather never think about again.
>>
>>18447753
>Please leave.
Nope.

>through the company they share
Do you understand how the military works? I know you're going to come back with some bullshit, but I just want to convey adequately to you that you are a dimwit. I honestly don't know how people manage to go through life being as unaware of simple facts as you've demonstrated yourself to be.

>>18447756
Well, I'm very sorry for what happened to you. Truly very sorry.
>>
>>18447690
Shut up and sit on it.
>>
>>18447690
he obviously prioritizes his dick over your feelings. Make that clear to him and how its not cool no matter how horny he is. If he doesn't understand how much of an entitled dick hes being just see someone else.
>>
>>18447766
Im kinda annoyed everyone is bashing my man on this thread. He just asked for anal during sex. Im low key heavy into bondage and things like that. Like im down to be hit with a belt but anals a hard limit? I understand his confusion. He didnt pressure me or force me. He let it go. He seriously doesn't deserve to be bashed though. Hes actually a really awesome guy
>>
>>18447773
>Im kinda annoyed everyone is bashing my man on this thread.
I'm the guy who was responding to you the most, OP, but I think the reason everyone mistook you is because you said
>tried to go for anal
which makes it sound like he just did it without asking.
>>
>>18447762
Omg at the time that it happened i found a statistic of how many people joined the military after ALREADY having a record for abusing women and was extremely surprised at how high it was. The military is trying to improve things and reform it but idk.
>>
>>18447762
>Do you understand how the military works?
Yeah, I'm sure it works so that you have to get into situations which lead you to get buttfucked. If he didn't attack you without warning, out off the blue you've been in bad company. Not knowing how to differenciate between good and bad company is partly your own fault.

There is a reason most rapes happen with someone you know quite well. But I'm really not interested in your excuses. You've been drunk (self inflicted) and manouvered yourself in this situation, probably while wanting to fuck. So yes, the company you keep.
>>
>>18447773
>>18447779

yeah i thought you meant that you said no initially and then the next time he tried shoving his dick into your asshole without asking. Just tell him youre uncomfortable with anal sex is that really so hard? It's ok for you to have things that you do not want to do. You don't have to satisfy anyones desires if it makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18447779
Oh what i mean is he pressed his dick against it briefly during doggy basically. >>18447781
Waaaaait so i can like pick my coworkers? Wanna give a walk through of how to do that? Also ill throw another detail just to try and make this make a little more sense. This was a marine command. And im not throwing shade trust me but i feel this particular branch attracts a lot of fucked people. It does take a special kinda person to be first one in.
>>
>>18447785
No the issue im really coping with is ive gotten pretty good at just forgetting about what happened and again i really almost feel like i owe it to him to share it but at the end of the day we're going our own ways. I just hope he doesn't hear it from someone else.
>>
>>18447788
>Waaaaait so i can like pick my coworkers?
You can pick with whom you get drunk or getting drunk at all, yes. You might not be able to chose your coworkes, but your "company" you keep. If you get shitfaced and move one with a guy you don't know, shit happenes. Doesn't mean he's not at fault, but crossing the street without looking left and right will get you also blamed for stupid games.
>>
>>18447781
>writes in the second person
I'm not OP, you blithering pillock. I'm just someone who isn't so scarred by his failures with women to take pleasure in another's pain.
>>
>>18447707
>white knight femlet detected
>>
>>18447781
you really have no idea how rapists work do you? There are a lot of them who act very kind and nice to gain your trust and then bam they get you alone and rape you. This is why I do not keep myself alone with ANY man no matter how long I've known him. A guy I was friends with for 10 years tried raping me in my own house, how was I supposed to know my childhood friend was going to try to rape me? Blame men for not being able to control their desires don't blame women for just living their lives.
>>
>>18447781
I actually wasnt drinking at all. I was there as a dd and to keep certain people (no shit this was a thing that had already occurred and someone got outed becuase of how bad they got fucked up) from jumping off balconies and shit. Ironically i was there to make sure everyone was being resposible so no one got pegged for anything like: underage drinking. I was just trying to have everyones back.
>>
there's been a lot of assuming OPs gender.

It's obviously a boipoucci we're talking bout here.
>>
>>18447792
you don't owe it to him to share this part of your past. A lot of men get all weird when you tell them you've been raped anyway, look at all the shitheads here trying to say that you getting raped was your fault. To a lot of men being raped is you being 'damaged goods'. I'd avoid telling him.

Also, why do you feel like you owe him an explanation?
>>
File: wrong+mgtow[1].png (2MB, 1446x827px) Image search: [Google]
wrong+mgtow[1].png
2MB, 1446x827px
>>18447796
>white knight femlet detected
>>
>>18447795
I'm a woman myself. I just thing self-responsibility is a great think.
>>
>>18447793
I actually didnt really keep him as company. The owner of the home invited him. Also read my last comment. >>18447797
He low key was a dick to me until someone went to the command. There was a like 3 week period before anyone said anything and hed just do the stupidest shit like shoulder check me and stuff. When i did eventually get called in about it i honestly thought i was getting called up about something else. >>18447807
I am female lol.
>>
>>18447809
Oh no he wouldnt do that. I have some other semi-serious baggage weve talked and hes been ok. Im sure he knows these things happen around us.
>>
>>18447690
this is some kind of self-validating b/s b8.

this is /adv/ but you're not looking for advice. you're leaving the gent anyways and not planning on having an LDR.

the whole thread has become yet another fucked up mongrel rape/MGTOW thing.

>well done, OP, well done.
>>
>>18447836
I was legit just looking for 1) coping skills when the memories do come up. 2) wether or not im slightly wrong for not explaing why i act so weird about it
>>
>>18447756
>The case was dismissed
so the guys is basically innocent in the eyes of the army, and the law, and yet here you are, telling us otherwise...

>thank you, no further questions, thank you very fuck.
>>
>>18447850
>Oh no, she's besmirching the good name of this man...
>....that she hasn't named.
You idiot.
>>
File: 1484226010589.jpg (82KB, 648x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484226010589.jpg
82KB, 648x450px
>>18447850
tbqh women going into the military have it coming. How can you work in an envoirement where there are mostly high t males without any fuckable women around, with a high risk of dying young and not expect them to use every opportunity they get to gamble for a fuck while also having to take into account that most of them are unussaly aggressive and will akt the way on women as well. Women have no place in the military. Everything they do can be done more efficient through males which lower rates of rape. That's also the reason why gays should not be able to join.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
>>
>>18447877
agreed.

Joy divisions and comfort women are about the closest women ought to be allowed to get to soldiers.
No j/k.
all the other nonsense would largely end of itself.
>>
>>18447866
>oh no, someone somewhere allegedly did something bad.
muh fucking feels, OP, let me comfort you anonymously online. Just let me wipe the grease out from under my fedora first.
>>
>>18447821
yeah thats what I thought too until I told my bf what happened to me. guys can be weird and insecure about sexuality. you do you though i'm just giving a bit of advice.

If this dude really is decent then go ahead and tell him maybe it'll bring you closer together. I want you to know that you do not OWE it to him though. Do you think he would owe you an explanation for not wanting to do something sexual?
>>
OP, if I were you, I'd stop monitoring the thread, because it's full of angry little men scarred by their experiences with women, so twisted that they're now advocating for rape, because in their impotent power fantasies they have a harem of women and aren't sad and lonely, like in the pesky real world.

>inb4 they all get upset at being exposed to the truth
>>
>>18447883
And we aren't even talking about fight scenarios were having a weaker women around is dangerous, especially as men will instinctivly try to rescue her even risking the life of other soldiers. You can't make biology equal. Women aren't soldiers and never will be. We should stop trying to let them use it for nice benefits on the back of the men which will have to die for it.

In germany we even have unifroms for fucking pregnant soldiers. I kid you not. The world is going mad.
>>
>>18447877
sure women may 'have it coming' but this is because these men are assholes, women don't make men that way its just how they are. There is no excuse for raping a woman. My bf has refused to fuck me for a year and I am extremely sexually frustrated every single damn day yet you don't see me and women like me raping their boyfriends or other men. Women should feel free to be in any part of the world without fear of being ass raped while doing their jobs. Men don't understand that they have this luxury of not being in danger of rape when they are around the opposite sex. I honestly believe that a sickening amount of men will rape if they are given the opportunity. How fucked up would you feel if you could not go certain places or work certain jobs without the risk of being anally violated? It does not matter if women 'have it coming' because they do not cause the rape to happen, the one with the dick does.
>>
File: 1466191498617.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1466191498617.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
>>18447912
>claims bullshits
>tries to deflects criticism through calling it butthurt

Nice circular logic you've got there. Would be a shame if nobody actually did advocate for rape and half of the posters here were women.
>>
>>18447925
>but this is because these men are assholes
Yeah, because we need assholes in the military, not feel based beta cucks which will ask a women if they are allowed to kiss her. We need angry, aggressive barbarians there, not littel women which can't even defend themselves from rape.

It doesn't mean rape in the military is a-okay, but if you adopt a dog which has been breed for killing you should not be surprised be one they he goes apeshit and attackes you. That's his nature and purpose. You're just silly to think that you can avoid any self-responsibility by claiming you didn't ask for it.

The military is and should stay brutal and not a place you go to go around tuition fees and nice benefits.
>>
>>18447937
You have some good points but spewing shit about how 'women have it coming' is victim blaming and it makes women feel like shit because no woman chooses to be raped. OP probably didn't know that these men were so awful to begin with so how would it be her fault? Military men are often shown as 'honorable' and 'brave'. what honorable and brave man would be known for raping women?

I get that we need meatheads in the military because it takes a truly fucked up guy to be ok with killing people for money but its not an excuse to make light of rape or put it on the woman for getting raped.

Making excuses for rape happening bleeds into the lives of women who get raped in totally normal situations, for example when my friend of 10 years tried to rape me out of fucking nowhere. What are women supposed to do, avoid men all together so they do not get raped? Why don't men get blamed?

Why is the focus on the woman for ignoring that she should know better? Why cant we say "That guy should of known better and should of stayed away from the woman if he was horny and sex deprived he should of just went back to his bunk and fapped." I don't get why the responsibility seems to be on the woman in most cases.
>>
>>18447975
> victim blaming
Just stop. Blaming a victim is a good think if the blame is due to actions she took which made here more prone to become a victim. Self-responsibility. You can't trust anybody but yourself, therefore you have also to blame yourself if you become a victime due to lack of foresight. no woman chooses to be raped but most rape victims did things which made it very easy to rape them (like getting drunk or alone with a high you can't defend yourself against) and provoce their rapists (like being the only cunt in a high T unit). That's all decisions OP could have made. She doidn't for whatever other reason. She's not the only one to blame but she could have had prevented it.

>Making excuses for rape happening
Those aren't excuses. Those are facts of nature. No matter how hart you try to equalize it, women will always have the short part of the stick and will have to counteract positins which will lead them pushed against a wall. That's not fair, but nobody claimed life is fair.

>Why is the focus on the woman for ignoring that she should know better?
Because she made the thread and it's a way to prevent it in future if she knows what she did that lea her to that situation. Just blaming others and ignoring your own mistakes will only again lead you dependant on other people.
>>
Say "NO". It should be more than enough. If he doesn't stop, he doesn't respects your boundaries and you gotta give him the talk about boundaries.
>>
>"brave and honorable men" "dudes get fucked in the military over women"
This is low key very true. Men will fuck other men up over rape in the military. Honestly the retaliations that stem from rapes are often more brutal than the rapes.
>women are the weaker sex and dont belong in the military because the cant defend themselves from being raped.
Do you know how rare hand to hand combat is in the field? Its all about guns these days ya know technology? The us has invested so much in our weapons that honestly were pretty safe from hand to hand. Never can i picture myself physically fighting a man in a work setting.
>that being said.
Some of the best competition shooters in the world are women. I shoot one point off from expert. He caught me unarmed, unexpected. Tbh he wasnt even one of the rowdy brutes youre describing. He was very quiet he was even usually pretty polite to me beforehand.
>>
>>18447999
Wow. Our unit was about 50/50 on the gender thing. You don't have much knowledge of this do you?
>>
>>18447999
Im honestly almost more offended that youre stating that because im a female I'm less qualified at my job then you victim blaming me. Are you afraid your job will eventually be taken by a women? Im mean its likely they generally make less then most men.
>>
>>18448018
>Do you know how rare hand to hand combat is in the field?
It still destroys the bond men have and every men thanks to nature will try to save her life before anybody else. She's a risk for everybody. She also can't keep physically up due to biology (lower muscle density), so she will not be able to rescue a fellow soldier or carry him to safity. Women don't belong in the military as they simply are physically inferiour and as long as there will be human soldiers your physic is the most important thing.

>Some of the best competition shooters in the world are women.
=Most are men, some women are good to
That doesn't mean that are good soldiers, otherwise we could just as well use drones at this time.
>>
>>18448028
>that youre stating that because im a female I'm less qualified at my job
You are. Biology doesn't care about you being offended.. You can't keep up with men if both give all they have. That's why women always have lower physical standard unlike those which apply to men.

I am sorry, but sexual dimorphisim is a thing in humans.
>>
>>18448029
Im legit not feeding you anymore troll. I have to fireman carry a random coworker once a week. I can lift them. Maybe not gonna be able to grab any of our gear but i can get someone out. You know we have pt tests right?
>>
>>18448028
Well, I am a woman. So no. I'm just rational about it. You're only in the military due to lefty politics - which destroy it.
>>
>>18448044
Do you have some self hate issues? Have you ever tried to apply yourself physically to reach a higher level of strength? Do you even lift sis?
>>
>>18448046
>implying a woman can only be rational if she hates her gender
Wew, that actually tells me more about you than anything else. And it also shows that yu don't really believe that a women cann act like a man, otherwise you would ont have attested me some issues after learning that I'm not an angry neckbeard.
>>
>>18448046
>Have you ever tried to apply yourself physically to reach a higher level of strength?
You can be stronger than normie females but even the strongest woman on this planet will fail against a semi-fit male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
>>
>>18448060
I dont believe a woman should act like a man. But theres also a reason why things have changed and women are allowed in the military. It doesn't change my professional life.

>I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself. I am an expert and I am a professional. I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

There is nothing i fall short of. Im on my shit. If i go home from work and spend my time doing feminine things, which i do, then thats my decision. Do you believe women shouldn't be in law enforcement?
>>
>>18448077
> But theres also a reason why things have changed and women are allowed in the military.
Yeah, oplitical reasons like feminism which destroys families and in the long run nations. You mght laugh but taht's what it is. You'Re in the military for easy Gibs, not because you want to die for your country and be a hero. That's what feminism is all about, giving women the easierst ways to gain benefits from the state. Why do you think it only surfaced after nice and comfy air-conditioned jobs were available? BUt that's a topic for antother time. Women in the military are a problem and a huge waste of public funds.

>There is nothing i fall short of.
You do. YOu might try your best and be good enought for the standards set for women but you will still be on the losing side when actually compared to a mans fitness. That the sad true. You should face it.

>Do you believe women shouldn't be in law enforcement?
Yes, they should not be there for the same reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itt5wJ78OI4
>>
I don't understand how you rape someone anally. That sounds super fucking hard.
>>
As someone who isn't a bitter bitchboy, I fail to see what OP has done wrong
>doing sexual intercourse
>man goes in for anal
>she says no
>no anal sex happens
What's the big fucking deal?

Anyway, OP, all you're to do is to tell this man that anal is absolutely off the table. Doesn't matter if you provide the story about getting raped. You may wish to explain what happened and/or explore the idea of trying anal again at a later date. Simple.

Jesus, I think /r9k/ is starting to flood the mainstream. Take out life insurance policies, boys and girls, because there is about to be a major increase in angry virgin shooting sprees.
>>
>>18448237
>lube
>hard dick
>persistence
Not that you really understand sex of any kind, right?
>>
>>18447690
I'm with you OP. It doesn't matter the reason if you don't want a penis in your butt don't let the guy. I broke up with two guys because of it. They just didn't want to accept the word no and were assholes about it. Don't understand I have a perfectly good pussy and if they want ass they should fuck a man.
>>
>>18448432
She could literally just walk away while all that preperation takes place.

There is no way you've ever done anal, btw.
>>
>>18448445
Well, maybe she's already stretched thanks to all that military dick she's probably taking.
>>
File: 1474240147418.jpg (13KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474240147418.jpg
13KB, 267x200px
Friendly reminder guys;
Stay away from any girl who've had military experience. They're insane sluts and will fuck your life up 100%

t. ex special ops with soldier ex gf
>>
>72 posts
>16 posters
Who is this bitter false flag chick? What do you want?
>>
>>18447707
What a radical and extermist solution to a problem that can be solved through talking.

I swear to god how do people like this function in relationships.
>>
>>18447766
The heat of the moment my man, its not alwys about him being a fucking douche and wanting sex over everything else.

How the fuck are you people able to see everything in black and white only? Like for fucks sake do you ever get yourself in people's shoes?
>>
>>18447690
I'd tell him a slight reason why.

Tell him it's not that you're just being prude or fiesty, tell him there is a legitimate reason as to why that is sensitive. And if he can't understand it from there, dump him.

I was assaulted as a child. I was given sleeping pills and assaulted in my sleep, until one day I woke up in the midst of being assaulted. When I was older, one of my ex's used to think it'd be cute to wake me up with sex or foreplay. This particular thing gave me such severe flashbacks that literally made me go catatonic and he'd think I was just sleeping still. I told him not to do it. He thought I was being playful and just kept doing it more frequently until I literally bursted into a tear-filled panic attack. I started to associate him with the person that raped me and after I thought that, I literally couldn't stop thinking it. We were in a relationship for three years, and we broke up because of this.

Sometimes I think, had I told him why, would he have stopped? But really, he should have just stopped because I told him to.
>>
>>18447744
Go Fuck a goat while my dog Fucks you in the ass Mohamed
>>
>>18447773
I'm sure your man is fine - screw these fucking retards with their hate America attitudes. Every one has fetishes it's just that most people are to afraid of their own shadows let alone their deep dark sexual desires.
>>
>>18447780
Do you know what you call a military of Alter Boys?

Jesuits
>>
>>18447797
Blame the system for not publicly hanging every rapist.
>>
>>18447877
Our troops need to burn, rape, and pillage Muslims
>>
File: 1375641020091.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
1375641020091.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>>18447877

>women going into the military have it coming
>>
>>18447925
> Men don't understand that they have this luxury of not being in danger of rape when they are around the opposite sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males#/media/File:US_Sexual_Victimization_2014.png

Rofl
>>
never do anal. explain to him that poop comes outta there, and also the anal cavity is very fragile and not built to handle any sort of inserted object. any sort of injury can cause life long pain and discomfort. Tell him his mind is distorted by porn, and that porn isn't real life.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.