[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Friend's wife and him start having hard times >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: monocle-guy.jpg (25KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
monocle-guy.jpg
25KB, 553x553px
> Friend's wife and him start having hard times
> They got into a huge fight and she broke down to me one night when he passed out
> (excluding a lot of back story)
> Last Saturday we're all hanging out and her and I drink too much
> Sitting outside, I'm in and out (blacking out)
> 'I was going to sleep with you that night'
> Snap back to the real world
> 'what?'
> .....
> She whispers to me 'I want to fuck you'
> 'what?'
> 'I want to fuck you'

I told her no because I was too drunk, but I want to do it.

What do I say to her? She was suppose to come with my friend to an event with all of us on Saturday but now she sin't coming and I feel like its due to that conversation.
>>
>>18447200
Why are you calling this guy your friend while subsequently asking what to say to get his wife to fuck you? At least put the word friend in quotes. Kill yourself, lowlife.
>>
Question,how good of a friend is this?
Anyway she wont likely open up too quickly if you do try chasing her. You put the idea of rejection into her drunk brain and if you go for it now it will be harder to get your dick wet.
>>
>>18447200

Well if you have any respect for your friend you shouldnt do it, you will feel like shit forever because of it. However if you dont really like the dude i guess go for it, its still a scumbag move but hey it takes 2 to tango.
>>
>>18447208
Yep. You're a shit "friend" anon. And she's a bitch. Both of you deserve each other.
>>
>>18447200
How to troll /adv/ 101
>>
>>18447200
She's going to fuck someone if its not you. Sounds like you missed the boat. Move on.
>>
I want to know more about the friend passing out.
>>
>>18447329
We went out to a hockey game in March. Drinking there, drinking at bars, it was about 3 am drinking at one of our places (~7hours of drinking). He texted a selfie to a chick he works with. A huge fight broke out between the two. She was crying he was talking to someone else in the garage. Then he went and passed out in a room up stairs. Got her to calm down after about an hour and then we were just bullshitting for a bit. Next I know it is 7am and the sun is starting to come out and she wakes him up and they leave.

>>18447215
We're good friends thats why I didn't blow a load in her in their front yard Saturday night while he was inside with other people.

>>18447230
>>18447235
I don't think she would have gotten to this point if she didn't feel he had already cheated on her with a women from his work. He didn't, but almost did. He was in the other women's car about to fuck and he pussied out.
>>
>>18447346
leave well alone, losing both of them as friends for one bad shag won't be satisfying.

find other women.
>>
>>18447346

So you want to get stuck in the middle of a fucked relationship? A relationship concerning a "friend"?

So what you're saying is that you're stupid and a shitty friend. Cool.

Avoid that situation like the plague. Just because he SUPPOSEDLY almost cheated on her (SUPPOSEDLY DIDN'T), that doesn't justify asking you, his friend, to partake in ACTUALLY cheating on her husband.

Fuck that bitch. Oh yeah and fuck you for even considering it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.