[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I jump in front of a train, will I automatically die? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: thomas the train 2010 016.jpg (323KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thomas the train 2010 016.jpg
323KB, 1600x1200px
If I jump in front of a train, will I automatically die?

I know the train will stop, and I know trains go slow.

It would be in the middle of the woods. And I think surviving suicide would be twice as bad as actually being suicidal.
>>
>>18447086
Just get on the train, see where it ends up, have an adventure then do it.
>>
>>18447091
Sounds like my life will become even more complicated, which is why I don't want to fail in the first place. I have (diagnosed) a severe anxiety disorder, with minor depression. It's not simply "being bored"
>>
>>18447096
It doesn't matter anyway.

Why a train? Why not a gun?
It's quicker and won't affect the train driver just whoever discovers your body.
>>
>>18447096
If you have severe anxiety disorder you will freak out right before you are supposed to successfully kill yourself.
Also why do it?
>minor depression
>minor
>suicide
>>
>>18447096
I have a diagnosed severe anxiety disorder and depression too, my dude.
Have you tried meds? Mine have been working so far, but if you haven't experienced much of a change have you considered switching to a different medication or possibly increasing the dosage? I recommend consulting your psychiatrist or doctor.
>>
>>18447105
>>18447106

I really don't give a shit what happens after I die. I've endured so much pain in my life. I'm not here to back it up. I'm just saying this world is more than I can handle. Not my problem if society can't understand that yet. People who are truly feeling this way, don't feel a need to prove it. They barely say anything at all.

Plus, that's the question. A train may be pretty quick if it smashes your head. I just discovered some hidden train tracks today. Somebody literally came to my door, we took a walk, and he told me about them. I'll take it as a sign.

I'm 20 and I don't have a car. How the fuck do I buy a gun? It seems like a lot of work. You have to buy it, learn how to use it, stash it, hide, and blow your brains out. The train is always there.

>>18447107

I've tried at least four different antidepressants, but thanks.
>>
>>18447119
+1 (800) 273-8255
>>
>>18447130
>+1 (800) 273-8255

I really appreciate it. But you're giving me a telephone number that will send me nothing but a trip to the hospital for tens of thousands of dollars. That kind of shit just makes it worse. Words don't fix real life situations.

Also, that's a Logic song bruh. He sabotaged the google search.
>>
>>18447134
Or it might improve the situation. Either way you lose nothing by trying it.

>Also, that's a Logic song bruh. He sabotaged the google search.

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>18447134
Anon, would you like to share with us what the pain is?
>>
>>18447119
Oh well.
There is no guarantee that a train will smash your head and kill you instantly. You can also fuck up with guns and leave yourself mission a big chunk of your head instead of dead.
Best method is overdosing on H.
>>
don't you have so much more to live for :)
>>
>>18447151
>mission
FUCK I made a typo
>>
>>18447141
How will extreme health debts help my situation? The second part was just a joke. If you google that number, you literally get a rap song.
>>18447145
I'd like you to read the comment above. The one that says "literally why?", after I shared my illnesses (which play a big factor). This is the society we live in. The one I can no longer bear to be a part of. If I were to explain my problems to you, you would most likely judge them. Maybe you'd say they're invalid. Maybe you'd say "it'll all be ok". Neither are helpful. Not trying to be a dick. I appreciate the concern.
>>18447151
Dude. I think a shotgun blast to the head is a lot more lethal than an H OD. My father was an addict. Runs in my veins.
>>18447152
thank.
>>
>>18447169
>How will extreme health debts help my situation?

They are trained to go through problems and to help you through them.
If you don't want the cost go to the church, they will always help you.

The number is on this board for suicide prevention.
Some people have it hard pal, there are ways to get through things if you only seek help.
>>
>>18447169
There has to be more to it than just that. Is it just society that is causing your minor depression?
>>
>>18447184
But for many people there's not. Many things simply never get better. Many things simply spiral into Hell, while you grasp at any lifeline you possibly can. Subscribe to Disney emotions, and suddenly hope is real. You can
achieve anything. But look at the actual world for a second. Look at people dying on the street. Look at people killing themselves every day. Look at teenage girls getting blown the fuck up. Look at people with disabilities being demeaned and cast out. How can anyone not want me to kill myself? This society of "I don't give a fuck". This society of "you are responsible for everything. it is your fault." I could go on and on with these bullshit attitudes. How can anyone pretend to care? America is tough love right now. And tough love for me is "suicide is your only way out".
>>18447196
There's a lot to it. It's society. It's my illnesses. It's real life situations. It's 20 years of complete Hell.
>>
>>18447169
Google "shotgun failed suicide" and look at all the Cthulhus. Overdoses are lethal as fuck, and even if you fail, at least it's fun. Somewhat. It also won't cause you to panic and botch the suicide, because it's H. Protip: don't hold back on the dose.
>>
>>18447196
And minor depression is not "caused". It is an illness at the biological level, which is easily observed on an fMRI. My depression might not even be minor. I just attribute a lot of my issues to constant, intense anxiety. Maybe that's not it. I wouldn't downplay the role of society either. Whether you like it or not, many people kill themselves because of some extension of society.
>>
>>18447202
I don't want to sound preachy but however bad the world gets it's still been around for thousands of years. People have lived under fear of death not knowing they will make it through the night and yet people are still around.

Yes bad things happen but if you experience firsthand that then perhaps you can see. My sister was diagnosed with an illness when she was a child. She didn't deserve that. And yet she gritted her teeth and beared it. She smiles and laughs about it.

Life isn't easy and it wasn't ever supposed to be. Bt you make it harder if you don't seek help.

>>18447212
You can seek help for this.
>>
>>18447227
I understand
>>
Watch trains first, find out where they are able to go fast and minimize chances of stopping.

Wear dark clothes, go at night, and tell nobody.
Lay down with your neck on the beam, so the train severs the spinal cord.
>>
>>18447242

Why don't more people commit suicide like this? There is literally no way that could fail
>>
>>18447205
I'm 20 too. I've been "hospitalized" 3 times for suicide attempts. I got ADD, Minor Depression, and Bi-Polar disorder slapped on my record and the only thing I learned from that horrid and useless experience is that the only person who can save you, is yourself. People can help you, but only you can save you. I'm pissed at society like almost everybody else. It's not pretty out there. But we are society and we make it what it is from every action. I know not of your experiences good or bad or what lead you to this decision your contemplating. I've stared down barrels before. Life aint easy. But it's what you make of it.
>>
suicide is like sex. if you have to ask it probably won't work
>>
>>18447254
Impulsive idiots who don't plan out their suicides like they should.

It could fail though, when it comes to killing yourself it seems like every little thing that could go wrong and save your life does.

But it's possible to be successful in nearly every way, you just have to try.
>>
>>18447267
If you're going to try hard at something, try hard at failing at life. Not dying in a hospital.
>>
>>18447255

Suicide is a completely valid way of saving yourself and escaping the that which "can't be changed".

>>18447267

I've never been an impulsive person. Maybe it's just the anxiety.

>>18447256

Doesn't work for a lot of people who don't ask, either. I can't imagine a worse hell than waking up in a hospital bed after a suicide attempt. Especially with an established work, family, educational (etc) life
>>
>>18447275
I don't know if you're trying to berate me for simply thinking out suicides before attempting them, but you will die at the scene. It's a failed suicide attempt if they end up in the hospital.
>>
>>18447287
It's just a gross oversight desu. It's the biggest fuckup you can possibly make
>>
>>18447287

Look above. If you fail three times, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18447294
Failing a suicide attempt, yeah it's a huge fuck up. But what I'm saying is that you won't fail if you simply put a little effort and planning in.
>>
>>18447298
You're probably
1. Not actually wanting to kill yourself and vainly making shitty attempts (took a few childrens tylenol, cuts wrists, etc etc)
2. Really unlucky
>>
>>18447305
I've slit my wrists in the tub before lol. Can confirm that I was just romancing the idea of death, not actually trying.
>>
>>18447280
The only time suicide is valid if you are near death anyway. If you hate society, why not try and make it better instead of ending your life? That could be alot more useful than having your guts lying on railroad ties.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.