[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long-distance crush is ignoring me Last month, i met a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My long-distance crush is ignoring me

Last month, i met a girl in London and we hit it off pretty well. She was sad to see me go home, but has stayed in touch and talked to me every single day since i left, except for this week. I'm not sure what's wrong, but everything was fine earlier this week. We talked on the phone monday, she said she loved hearing my voice and finds my accent sexy. Tuesday was the last day i heard from her, once again, conversation was fine. I messaged her today on fb, but she read it and didn't reply. She never straight-up leaves me hanging. She often opens my messages and takes a little bit to get back to me while she's at work, or out, but she has never gone silent for so long.

It's starting to worry me, i don't want her to go away. I was hoping to go back to London and spend some more time with her. If a relationship doesn't work, i'd still want to be her long-distance friend.

How do i get her talking again?
>>
Stop messaging her. If she wants to talk to you she will.

Let it go.
>>
>>18446743
>London
>That file name

Muhammad, leave the girl alone
>>
>>18446743

give her a while
>>
>>18446750

I'm a white american christian.
>>
>>18446754
If she doesn't want to talk to you give it up senpai, its long distance cancer, also, it's only been a day, you do know she can be doing other things right?
>>
>>18446754
That's literally what he said.
>>
>>18446743
You're coming off as needy and clingy just relax and she message you back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.