[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well I met this girl a while back. nice, eccentric, cute. she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1472154919848.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px)
1472154919848.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
well I met this girl a while back. nice, eccentric, cute. she invited me to a party and we ended up hooking up and cuddling (lol) the entire night

im 19, and she's 22 (going on 23 in sept, i turn 20 in dec). this bothers her because she said she didn't want to feel like a "cradle robber." i made it clear that if she didn't want to take things any further, that i would be okay with it completely, but i obviously wanted to know from the get-go so i don't develop any real feelings for her

well fastforward 3-4 weeks, and we haven't seen each other since then. i feel like im willing to book off work, change around plans, and go out of my way to make time to see her and get to know her. but her? if i don't fit into her schedule it's "shit, sorry. next week i got you though!"

i work full time, she works part time and isn't in school atm. she sees her other friends and goes out with her room mates regularly... so idk. something tells me she's purposely avoiding me or something bc of my age

im not too keen on confronting her about it bc i don't want to seem like im too clingy or emotional or whatever bc that isn't the case, i just need a straight answer!

what do i do, /adv/? tell her how i feel? drop her and let it go? am i being too insecure/immature?
>>
You're too insecure/immature. If she wanted to be with you she would make effort to do so. Stop giving her attention. You probably shouldn't have mentioned your feelings.
>>
two can play that game

ignore her and flirt with her friends...
>>
>>18447085
yeah, unironically this.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.