[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy ice cream, skittles, chocolate for my ABSOLUTELY FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>buy ice cream, skittles, chocolate for my ABSOLUTELY FINAL EVER binge
>go to the store
>on the way there see a chad and stacey, bf and gf (guy was shorter than me but had a much better FACE and the girl was blonde and hot)
>go in to store
>see girl in fitness clothes, thick, solid, tight
>her Chad looking bf walks out of nowhere, has at least 3" on me, looks much stronger than me (but probably isn't due to my 100 % autistic /fit/ lifting philosophy that leaves my arms thin as fuck)

Guys... I promise to stop spamming the boards with my whining... but where is the hope meant to come from? I'm already established as the beta at work. How the hell can I get a gf without any social circles or normie experience? It is deoralising as fuck to see so many attractive women in London and know they fuck ten Chads a day from Tinder.
>>
>>18446064
m8, you won't ever get a gf.
>>
>>18446064
Gotta love yourself before you can hope to catch a mate.
>>
>>18446064
Don't look at others. Fight for yourself. Build yourself. By doing this others will notice. "Oh did u see anon lately? He looks jacked!" or "Hey never knew you were so chill anon! Wanna come to my party this weekend?" Don't look for others approval. Build your own home before comparing it to others.
>>
>london

eat the food
>>
>>18446064
Try fucking a dude if getting laid means that much to you

if you really want start being the man you want to be you must start looking at yourself and competing ONLY with yourself

Dont get mad when you see someone better than you just want to get even

Pussy will cum if you get your shit together no sooner
>>
Stop thinking of women as challenges to figure out before you'll find happiness. Stop thinking of orgasms and vaginal penetration as the point of life. Stop caring about a woman's sexual freedom or thinking about it as a problem. Stop sucking as a person.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.