[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start relationship with girl I'm not attracted to because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>start relationship with girl I'm not attracted to because I was sick of feeling inferior to other people
>fast forward 1 and a half year
>resentful about being with her
>cannot help but feel aversion every time I see her face
>we get along well and I don't want to hurt her by breaking up

How do I get out of this situation the smoothest possible way
>>
File: 356465454.jpg (17KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
356465454.jpg
17KB, 418x359px
>>18445850
>>
>>18445853
you wish
>>
>>18445850

You need to break up with her. It will hurt her, and you will also feel terrible. That's how it goes, son. Learn from it. Don't invest in someone you aren't attracted to in the future, it'll just make and her suffer down the line.
>>
>>18445850
You must break up with her. Just say some shit like "this isn't going to workout".
Find someone who you are attracted to regardless of how they will look in the future.
>>
>>18445850
Break up with her before you get her pregnant and she's stuck in a loveless marriage with you and with a kid who's dad doesn't even love his mother. Tell her that the relationship isn't something you want
>>
>Find someone who you are attracted to regardless of how they will look in the future.

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>18446254
>>18446356
>>
File: Joanne and Paul.jpg (20KB, 385x336px) Image search: [Google]
Joanne and Paul.jpg
20KB, 385x336px
>>18446356
Everyone ages. Looks can fade.
It's fine to have decent standards for what they look like, but pick someone for their personality more than what they look like.
>>
you give her the "it's not you, it's me" talk.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.