[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years ago I made a horrible mistake. I started to fool around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

10 years ago I made a horrible mistake. I started to fool around with my best friend's girl. We never had sex, just a little oral before we both stopped it from going further. Both of us knew it shouldn't have gone where it did.

10 years ago I was a different personal. Suicidal, self destructive, and an addict. But those are my personal excuses for my actions.

When my friend found out, we completely cut communication. I didn't even get to speak to him in person again, just got an email saying how I had hurt him and to essentially go away. I honored his wishes. At this point I can't even remember if I apologized.

This week I got to talking about honor among brothers with another friend and how much I value it. But I remembered a time where I wasn't as honorable. And my regret is still so strong.

I looked up my old best friend. He now lives 6 miles from me, creeped on Facebook and it just happened 6 months ago. He also married that girl 5 years ago.

He used to live over 2000 miles away and I feel like the world is pushing me us closer. At some point I might see him in town. This scares me.

Should I write him a sincere FB message? I think it's impersonal enough that he could just delete it. I dont want to rehash old wounds for him. But I do miss that brotherly relationship I had. Part of me wonders if we could have that again, having grown older.
>>
The question is would he even recognize you, depends on how bad it was for him, maybe like 3 months after he just brushed it off and forgot about you, maybe it is a long lasting wound. Depends on his character and you know him more than we do. But if you do, you should send him a facebook message like "Long time no see, man :) I hope you aren't still angry at me for what happened. I know it's my fault, but you are a dear friend for me, I would like to hear from you again. How are you doing? What have you been up to lately?" and you can either expect " Yeah man, long time no see. I'm glad you came to your senses, it's past, I would like to see you soon" or he just sees your message and doesn't answer, or, "Please fuck off" or something in that style, which probably won't happen since he got married so I guess he's not a full blown autist.
>>
>>18445575
Move on. U done fucked up the relationship.
>>
>>18445575
If they are married he most likely won't ever trust you or her around each other ever again. Best of luck, I guess.
>>
the question is why he cut you off and kept her around. it was the fault of both of you. he's a hypocrite, definitely not someone you'd want to be infleunced by. or do you want to end up as a cuck like him, marrying a girl who sucked your best friend's cock?
>>
>>18445627
I feel like Long time no see would trivialize my past actions.

>>18445633
10 years can't heal?

>>18445662
Even if, I, myself am in a long term relationship?

>>18445670
Well, she was there before me, and we were changing a lot of things in our lives. She also chose him over me, as do I think most cheaters do.

I just didn't know if it was appropriate to ask forgiveness or just let bygones be bygones. From what I've read, it's the latter.
>>
>>18445575
Don't do it man. Just leave it.
>>
>>18445575
Leave them. You would only contact him for your own peace of mind while disturbing their marriage. Just don't do it. If you come across each other, well fuck. Wait if he want to talk, otherwise just leave. You fucked up, now deal with your regret.
>>
File: 1486695074470.jpg (18KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486695074470.jpg
18KB, 480x547px
>>18446131
>>
>>18445575
>. He also married that girl 5 years ago.
I'm willing to bet all the tea in my china that what you did with her back then will tear the marriage they share together completely apart.

that's how it happened for my parents. I cant tell you how many nights I stayed up when I was 9 listing to them fight and my dad trowing stuff around the house because my mother kissed her boss one night at a party when they where first dating.

people might forgive, but unless you can get them to forget, it will always be there.
>>
>>18446147
It's so hard. Took me a decade to even admit how awful I feel and now I get to tell no one but Anon.

>>18446207
My worst fear is seeing them. I've tried to craft a letter in which I don't come off as woe is me, but more I fucked up, I hurt you, and I'm still sorry to this day.

>>18446229
I did that for about a year after it happened.

>>18446256
I had such a brotherhood with this guy, I can't explain it, we grew up together basically. I hope it doesn't make their relationship rocky. Maybe at first I did, but not now. I want them to be happy. They didn't marry until years later after the event, so I hope they've made their peace.

It looks like I shouldn't contact them no matter how awful I feel or my want to right a wrong. Especially as I grow towards more wanting to see her. That flame still burns. Thanks all...
>>
>>18446736
it'd be different if she didn't marry the girl, but he did so stay the fuck away and don't reopen old wounds in their marriage.
>>
She's just as guilty as you, And he found the strength to ignore that fact , place all the blame on you and MARRY this broad.

Ignorance is bliss. But it also bites your conscience in the ass eventually.

In short dude. Forget about this Cuck and his cheating wife. If he wants to contact you he will and stop blaming yourself...she's just as guilty
>>
>>18445575
>I fucked over my best friend in the world because of muh depression :(
Now listen, kids! This thread shares a perfect example of what happens when you care for somebody who does not care for themselves.

Should you send him a message? Well, seeing as your friend was gullible enough to marry the girl that cheated on him with his best friend, he'd probably be enough of a cuck to let you back in his life. Go for it. You are two spineless people who deserve each other.
>>
Guess what? you're still a selfish asshole! The only reason why you're contemplating this is to try and make up for what you did. Unlike the time you threw away your amazing "brotherhood" for a blowjob, maybe take other peoples lives into account this time?

He might be a beta cuck, but you are the asshole "brother" who betrayed him. Do them both a favor and never contact them, you have done enough.
>>
>>18446736
>Especially as I grow towards more wanting to see her. That flame still burns.
Don't even think about getting involved, Stay. The fuck. Away. Deep inside you don't do it after a decade because muh brotherhood but because you want _something_ else from THEIR marriage. You fucked up and now let them live in peace. Maybe you see each other someday. If you see her: IGNORE. Dont even fucking act as if you knew who she is. If you see him, wait for his reaction.
But if you get involved I can assure you, you will only let your brother bleed and probably wreck his marriage - getting her to finally suck you off, isn't that a nice coincidence?

Keep away.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.