[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just started my first serious relationship with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 20170622_002259.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_002259.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've just started my first serious relationship with a girl that I like very much. We met through Tinder and are both extremely surprised how much we actually like eachother. It's been almost two months of dating and last night we talked about our past sex lives. I told her what I tell no one, which is I was virgin before her (I had a gf like 4 years ago that lasted less than 3 weeks so I tell people I fucked her when I actually didn't). She then tells me I'm her 6th partner. This news severely discourages me even though I'm well aware that her number really isn't that high in this day and age. My only actually problem with that is that I really like her and it pains me knowing 5 other dudes have been in my position. She also tells me how she only slept with boyfriends and that only the first one broke up with her, the rest she was the one doing the breaking. The fact that I am #6 won't effect our relationship, but it effects me personally. All I'm asking from you anons is: am I being irrational to think the way I do? You can tell me to stop being such a huge faggot if you truly feel that way on this matter, I just really would like some outside opinions/advice. I'll answer anything as openly as I can about her and I.
TLDR got a gf. I was a virgin, she has had 5 previously and that bothers me
Image unrelated
>>
>>18445235
Are you both really into each other? The past is the past and you can't change that anon. She doesn't owe you any explanation nor justification for her past relationships cause she has the right to date ( no matter the body count )
So chillax my dude and don't over think it
>>
>>18445235
This isn't a great place to ask for advice about this kind of thing. A significant % of the dudes on this site honestly, legitimately believe that any girl who has ever been fucked by another dude is undateable, even if she's only ever had sex within the confines of a committed relationship. You're probably going to get a bunch of replies from them, and they'll validate your insecurity.

I'm going to give you the "normie" advice, which happens to be correct in this case:
>You can tell me to stop being such a huge faggot if you truly feel that way on this matter
Stop being such a huge faggot.

6 isn't that many (I mean, it'd be a lot for an 18-year-old, but if you're in your 20s it's not extraordinary). 6 especially isn't that many if she's telling the truth and they were all boyfriends and not just random hookups.

Put the fact that you were previously a virgin out of your mind. You think ANY dude likes the thought of his sweetie getting fucked by her prev. boyfriends? No. Of course not, except for a tiny minority of literal cuckold fetishists. Most men don't end up marrying virgins and so most men have to learn to just get the fuck over the fact that their penis is not the first penis that has entered their sweetie's vagina. You can start by putting it out of your mind. She's with you now. Stop thinking about other dudes' dicks.
>>
>>18445271
>>18445295
I'll reply to both of you momentarily but I thank you both for the input. Really I do.
>>
>>18445271
>>18445271
We really are. I'm extremely picky with what women I try to date if that means anything to you. She has assured me a few times by now that she actually loves me more than any other guy she has been with previously. I know she doesn't owe me an explaination cause we didn't know eachother before. Thank you again, anon. Your words really did help me
>>
One of the uncomfortable truths of life, especially relationships, is things get easier with practice. She's been through (at least) 5 breakups. That means she'll be more likely to end your relationship, have an easier time getting over it and finding someone else than you will. This is just reality. If you like her, I say continue on as you will but just guard your heart. Don't entertain any thoughts that she's "The One" and don't let your life get entangled in hers to the point where you feel like you can't live without her. This is easier said than done as she is your first you WILL form a strong bond when you start sleeping together. As you met her on a hookup app hope for the best but prepare for the worst, and examine whether you really want to give your first time to someone who is likely to leave you. You don't owe her a relationship just because you like her, and vice versa. I recently lost my virginity to someone whom I thought loved me and it didn't work out and it's been putting me through the emotional ringer for the last 3 months. Maybe you're different and it wouldn't bother you as much, but I believe that we lose a little piece of ourselves to everyone we get with like that.
>>
>>18445295
I'm aware that this isn't the bwst place but it's the only site I use besides Facebook and I've been on here a long time so I can detect who is trolling or not. I absolutely didn't want her to be a virgin but she is 18 with a count of 6. Im 22 btw. I was hoping for it to be a little lower but it really isn't that much. I'm glad that you think I'm being a faggot (no sarcasm) it helps me relax. I am relieved to know that none were random hookups like you stated.
Your entire last paragraph is worded bluntly and perfectly for what I needed. I sincerely thank you for your reply. It helped me a lot for i tend to overthink when I'm left alone.
>>
>>18445295
>A significant % of the dudes on this site honestly, legitimately believe that any girl who has ever been fucked by another dude is undateable, even if she's only ever had sex within the confines of a committed relationship
why you lyin nigga? no we just don't like whores of either gender.
>>
>>18445335
this is true. this is why people with more sexual partners end up with higher divorce rates in a nut shell. the weird thing is they're also less happy.
>>
>am I being irrational to think the way I do?

Yes, absolutely.

You will never find your perfect virgin angel to grow old and live happily ever after with. This is 2017 not the middle ages.

Don't blame her or judge her for her past. Don't compare yourself to her past boyfriends. Just accept that she wants you now. That's all that matters.
>>
>>18445392
>This is 2017 not the middle ages.
This is a shit argument and there are women who remain virgins until marriage (and men too) and there is compelling evidence that they have longer lasting more rewarding marriages.
>>
>>18445326
>loves me
>almost two months
Dude what? That's way too soon.
>>
>>18445385
>the weird thing is they're also less happy
[citation needed]
>>
>>18445399
>there is compelling evidence that they have longer lasting more rewarding marriages
There's compelling evidence that they are socially conditioned to avoid divorce and thus stick in their shitty unsatisfying marriages
>>
>>18445235
I had the exact same thing, until a certain point...
>girl I was so surprised to meet, she was surprised too because we're so like minded
>went out for a bit
>I told her I never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never had sex
>I asked her about her previous sex experiences/boyfriends
>she told she dated before but about sex, she told me she doesn't want to talk about this
>I apologized for asking and being an idiot
>she told me she doesn't want to continue this anymore
>???
>shocked a bit but she was serious
>not seeing her anymore
I feel like shit right now, it just happened recently...
>>
>>18445335
You're absolutely right on your opening point. She has already assured me that this relationship would end from me breaking it off because she says I'm "perfect" and "loves almost everything about me" and she really means that (trust me she does (so far)). Honestly I do believe I could live the rest of my life with her and I am VERY picky with stuff like that.
As a 22 yro virgin with a loose association of friends and family. I was ready to die alone, I really was. She helps me put a ton with my years of depression but I certainly don't see her as "my cure". I am very ready to return to my previous lifestyle of worrying just about myself. This girl however has hit literally every mental checkpoint I looked for in a woman almost initially, and continues to show how much a great individual she is.
I am deeply sorry to hear about your current situation man. I see it like this, a girl actually slept with me and finds me attractive. If it can happen once it'll happen again if need be. It was a serious confidence booster. Also thank you for the reply
>>
>>18445392
I stated already that I'm glad she was not a virgin. But, yes. I am being a faggot and I thank you for the thought.
>>
>>18445408
I'm infatuated by this girl and she feels the same. It feels right saying it to her.
My last and only other relationship had different prospects. She told me she loved me within a week and i could not say it back. The girl in with now, she and i are just clicking more than I ever thought I could with a woman.
>>
>>18445411
I'm no one's info broker or educator these days. go find the self reported happiness statistics of women yourself. they got their body count, and they had them self report their happiness. google for like 5 seconds. I have to go get food, run errands, go to work and make a lot of money, and then go to the gym. I ain't got time to get in the same argument for like the 1000th time and then go find all the studies, btfo you, and end yet another thread. I've been doing this for a long time and it's lost its charm being a thread ender.
>>
>>18445440
To compare to your story I had kissed a girl already and my girl was open about her past because we really want to be honest with eachother.
I'm really sorry about your situation buddy, but clearly she isn't meant for you. Don't do anything to hurt yourself please.
>>
>>18445399

This >>18445415 and there is also compelling evidence that shows people who practice abstinence until marriage end up in shitty marriages or divorce.
>>
>>18445465
Thanks. She keeps coming into my mind though, I can't help it, I also feel like I hurt her by asking about it, she did kind of overreact I think but I still feel upset I might have upset HER, no way of knowing, hope she is doing ok... I won't hurt myself, I'm too much of a pussy to do it anyway, I'm just alone right now, no friends and all that, so I just want to hang out here for a bit.
>>
>there is compelling evidence
Provides none lol
>>
>>18445485
OK still.
I thought I was in love with a girl from high school and that crush wasted 5 years of my life. I was over her about 2 years ago but she pops into my mind daily. Fuck her though.
All I'm trying to say is life happens and sometimes it happens hard. You can get another even if she's just a friend with benefits.
>>
>>18445511
OP not OK. I'm on my phone at work and it's a bit busy so I'm typing quickly.
>>
>>18445235

You're being irrational, and your insecurity will be your own undoing.
>>
>>18445415
They're also conditioned to choose right the first time instead of trying out half the town before they decide what they really want at 45 with a few kids and divorces under their belt.
>>
>>18445719
OK. I mean if that has any validity behind I'm set with this relationship since I was a virgin before I met her.
>>
>>18445235
OP's dog looks crazy a lot like my dog.
>>
>>18446111
Check'd friend
Also it's my friends dog being sleepy last night. Handsome shepherd
>>
>>18445235
>met on Tinder
>she was the one doing the breaking up
Can you really not see where this is going?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.