[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does getting women require 'social status' and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: uu.jpg (91KB, 369x420px) Image search: [Google]
uu.jpg
91KB, 369x420px
Why does getting women require 'social status' and elaborate tricks like subtly and constantly touching them to build 'rapport'? Does it mean that if I'm not a normie I'm in a losing position?
>>
>>18445020
Probably something about how women need a man that can provide for her while she's pregnant and for their child after she delivers it. And if you can't do those things, you don't belong in the gene pool.

Meeting that criteria is very close to being totally irrelevant in modern society, but our brains haven't evolved as quickly as we've advanced.
>>
Some women are normies, some aren't. Guys who are popular and 'normieish' are a turn off to me.
>>
>>18445025
But I don't want children anyway, and I think many women don't either. Besides being able to make money doesn't equal social status
>>
File: 1492082233403.jpg (222KB, 634x717px) Image search: [Google]
1492082233403.jpg
222KB, 634x717px
you can be a poor impregnator aswell, but you need to lvie in a country with a working social system for that
>>
>>18445020

If you consider basic human interaction to be 'elaborate tricks' then yes, you're probably facing an uphill battle. It's not the fault of women, though. Society is as it is, and you must adapt to it. Society will not bend to your whims, child.
>>
Normie is technically a losing position. Normie isn't interesting, and you wouldn't want a normie partner yourself.

It would take ages to explain, but I'll try to Cliff notes this shit.

Women like social status because it shows them that the male is looked by others, and we automatically service others as higher value of they are liked by others. That's not even a woman thing, though men tend to care about physical appearances more than women. This also shows that they can be trusted more easily, and a greater indicator of success. Unsuccessful people aren't popular by definition. Attraction is a social game, so social success is the greatest indicator. That's just logical.

Women value subtlety because of how the social game works. You generally want to control the information other people get about you to keep your social standing stable and in your control. A guy that is too insensitive to this would make a woman look bad and she can't be seen like that.

Touching to build rapport is necessary because it conveys sexual interest indirectly and shows the woman that the man is not only confident, but confident in a woman's body.

Women generally like everything to be INDIRECT, and these are all INDIRECT approaches to your, and women's, desires.
>>
>>18445039
It's not really a conscious thought.

I never want kids, not even adopting, but I still value a man having a job or getting an education, having a good reputation in the community, and being good at something (that could be woodworking, painting, skateboarding, cooking... just about anything). You don't have to be rich or even middle class, or popular, or one of the best in your hobby, either.

Obviously straight men value the same traits in women, but I think women value them more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.