[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Attend a wedding >Meet a girl that's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Be me
>Attend a wedding
>Meet a girl that's really cute
>End up talking a lot, dancing, exchanging numbers, and eventually making out
>Text and snap each other frequently
>She lives on the West Coast

It fucking sucks that I'm here on the East Coast while this girl that seems to like me a lot, who is often sending me nudes is on the opposite of the country. I'm not sure what to think about the situation because I've never really encountered something like this before. It would be pretty cool to go out there to see her but wouldn't that be a bit weird on my part? How do I engage in something like that or would I be wasting my time and money? But on the flip side lately, she has seem to dial down the texting responses aside from the nudes. I'm starting to sense she's becoming tired of me or just uses me for quick validation. I'm not sure if this is true but it would suck because I honestly felt we had a good connection.

What do /adv/?
>>
>>18444943
You sound like you've hit the nail on the head already and understand the situation. You had a good flirt going and now she's calming down. She may even be with someone who she's not happy with right now and is sending the nudes and shit as validation and encouragement as you've said. I've had this happen with a female friend I've known since high school who's hooked up with me several times, and realizing it was a combination of rebound flirting and validation for both of us, especially between relationships, made it a lot easier for me to put in perspective.
>>
>>18444943
>>18444958
That is to say if you're still having fun with it, keep in touch, just don't go head over heels for it if you already know it's unlikely to turn into a real relationship.
>>
>>18444962
I mean I would like to go over there and check out the city and spend time with her. I just don't know how to address that with her without seeming too desperate if that makes any sense. Also I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a relationship going on right now, I think it could very well just be the distance that's killing the vibe.
>>
>>18444978
I mean there's nothing desperate about flying over to have a good time, despite what the underages will say. Just make sure your primary point in going over isn't just to hang out with her, and you don't have to worry about disappointment that may stem from things not being quite what you expected. Find some things you want to do with or without her and invite her to come along.
>>
What you should've done is make up an excuse to go to the West Coast.

"Oh hey I actually had a trip planned to go out there to get away from the hustle and bustle to refresh my body and mind - do you have some free time? I could use a guide who's familiar with some fun things to do out there :)"

People like adventure and excitement, and if she was already flirting and sending nudes then the thought of meeting up for a weekend of fun and exploration would have set her heart a-flutter. Obviously don't go all cringe-y/creeper mode about it and be like "Oh baby you've stolen my heart tell me where u live Imma fly my way over ;)"

Goddamn it, guys, this shit is so fucking easy. She's literally showing him her vag and tits already - how much more of a hint do you fucking need?
>>
>>18445001
So you're telling me that I've already goofed up even though I haven't really mentioned the fact that I'd go out there to see her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.