[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have come here to give advice. I stumbled across a life lesson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brain.png (352KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
352KB, 800x600px
I have come here to give advice. I stumbled across a life lesson so profound that I believe that everybody who reads this will have significant amazing improvements in some areas of their life if they read this.

I met somebody in their early 20s who had very good habits focused on being smart their whole life. As I got to know this person I saw them attempt to try and improve at many different hobbies. Including ones that this person believed they absolutely sucked at when they started. And ones I had been trying to improve on for years.

Every single time, no matter how different or how hard each thing he did was here is what happened. He was able to always pick up on it very quickly and improve at a speed that seemed inhuman. It was as if he had an enormous talent for everything.

He was noticing things to do that were crucial to know to improve that people might be blind to for years. So this is what everybody here needs in their life. A strategy and lifestyle change to become as smart as you possibly can. I cannot begin to tell you my sense of loss over seeing how easily I could have improved at things I wanted to achieve in my life compared to the huge amount of time I put into things because I did not prioritize this.

The fact is, most people have unhealthy lifestyles that make their brains smaller over time. But if you know what you're doing, you actually can make your brain much larger over time. Having a healthy brain is also crucial because many mental illness issues like anxiety are made much worse by an unhealthy brain.

Right now I am short on resources for doing this. But there is a book by somebody who taught at harvard who owns a brain wellness center on improving the size of your brain. And its called boost your brain. Look for other books and resources that help with this.

If you do this, you'll become talented at almost everything.
>>
"The secret to life is fighting against your nature. If I only did what I wanted to, then I would spend my entire life chasing women instead of working hard, learning and reading all that I can, and taking care of my family" - Denis Prager
>>
>I stumbled across a life lesson so profound that I believe that everybody who reads this will have significant amazing improvements in some areas of their life if they read this.
Well that was thoroughly disappointing.
>>
>>18444738
it really was and i was honestly expecting nothing.
>>
>You can improve your life TODAY
>Just give me your money
>>
"no"
>>
>>18444703
>If you do this, you'll become talented at almost everything.

yeah, i know that "easy trick you can do at home and earn big $$$" too:
>have clear goal in mind, with the next steps toward that goal clearly fleshed out
>work your ass off everyday and with dedication/concentration until you reach the goal

"book-shill OPs HATE this anon, for revealing this one weird trick!!!"
>>
How many mentors does this require?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.