[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is sex so undesirable for women? I dont mean with me, i know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497894503410.jpg (76KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497894503410.jpg
76KB, 722x349px
Why is sex so undesirable for women? I dont mean with me, i know that. Generally. Like, for example, see at /soc/, all the guys are thirsty af and girls post and actively say they dont want anything sexual
>>
>>18444509
They desire it just as much as men - it is merely their biological imperative to want sex.
There is a larger supply of guys than girls, and a much larger supply of guys than attractive girls; and this leaves the men who aren't currently getting any to browse 4chan alone.
>>
>>18444509
Women want sex.
They just don't want to get 459 dick pics and horny texts in broken english.
>>
>>18444559
>>18444567
Still women play hard to get while guys even chads jump at every opportunity and go through hoops to get any.
I havent heard a popular guy complain about do much female attention but even she-whales act like divas
>>
>>18444626

Well, I'll redpill you on this. The human psychology was never evolved to be able to handle the internet, or fame. However, due to the way internet dating works, and the way courtship works, as men typically initiate to women, by putting oneself online as a woman they are very likely to get a Cleopatra complex. Even if they are not that attractive, the mind can't distinguish numbers well, and even 100 hits can inflate the ego. This is easy for women as they just need a flattering picture. Attractive women can easily get God complexes, and you can see it in their profiles. They will list tons and tons of things to do and not do with them. Their profiles on their own could be abhorrent, but their attractive pictures will keep men pinging. They have no reason to grow as people, let alone decent ones, when men slobber all over everything. They will often not reply to messages for many reasons, one is that you weren't good enough. Another is that they're just overwhelmed and can't.

This is not as easy for men as they still generally need to work for the attention, though still prone to the same psychological problems.
>>
>>18444509
Basic evolutionary biology:
>women should want mates who stay around
>so their sex drives are oxytocin based, they need to feel bonded
>more of a visceral disgust at sub par men
>>
>>18444670
Is there truly any fighting this? How do we remind women they're not goddesses?
>>
>>18444697
You have an healthy relationship with them. You speak up for yourself, you communicate, etc.
>>
>>18444702
I mean culturally, on the larger scale.
>>
>>18444709
You can't, unless you tell all men to stop wanting hot girls.

Attractive people of both gender can get away with more shit. It's normal.
>>
>>18444697

You can't because it's a human thing, not a woman thing. This has always existed when a woman/man becomes popular enough. At the same time, even if they're not prone to it, the competition for them is fierce and you need to stand out. Nothing can be done about that.
>>
>>18444718
It's not just "attractive" people though

Even fat women are starting to get uppity
>>
>>18444749
Because they are treated as attractive online.
Just don't talk to them if you don't want to. I don't talk to 90% of guys who approach me because I think they are annoying as fuck. It's not the end of the world.

Instead of complaining because all women are bitches, stop dating bitches. If you don't allow people to be in a certain way, they'll eventually stop.
>>
>>18444768
I actually don't have a problem with women myself most of the time, I'm thinking about the bigger picture once again. I'm not implying it's the end of the world, but it's clearly unhealthy for egos. As is social media.

>If you don't allow

No, they have 100 other guys talking that will allow them to continue. Which is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>18444787
Then it's fine for them. It's not like you can decide what other people want to put up with.
If most of society is fine with spoiled brats then let them be. Just don't date them. Truth is most guys are fine with a bitch, which is why bitches even exist.
>>
Sex is desirable, but usually sex is (or should be) built on an intimate connection, and that's important for a lot of women. Unless it's just casual sex without the intention of seeing each other again. Which... I mean, there are plenty of girls involved in hookup culture, so I don't know how you could even claim that they're not interested in sex. But an emotional connection is the foundation for a healthy sex life / relationship.

Personally, a bunch of dudes calling me hot pisses me off and actually makes me post less selfies. I actually got called a man-hater because I was ignoring some guy's "Hey beautiful ;)" messages, meanwhile that asshole ignored everything else I posted and was passionate about (which usually is about 99% of my feed) except the occasional selfie. Fuck that noise, guys who immediately zone in on how "attractive" they find me immediately lose their chances of, well, anything. I'll even delete them if they don't take a hint after the first few messages that I'm not interested in a shallow relationship based on how "hot" they think I am.

tldr, women say they aren't looking for anything sexual because they want their lover to also be a friend they can trust and depend on and maybe even grow with if she's the kind of person who believes in personal responsibility. But shallow people exist in both genders, let them be unfulfilled and maybe they'll realize what they're lacking: a genuine emotional connection with others.
>>
>>18444787

Welcome to the technological world that the human race isn't ready for.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18444509
Women like and enjoy sex, but they pretend not to.

In pretending not to, they make sex seem like something women give you, not as an enjoyable act between two human beings.

This creates a supply and demand. Women have the sex, and men supply it. Men are horny fucks that want to have sex, and since women hold the sex, they're the ones who have to initiate. Since all men want to fuck, all women have to do is sit back and reject the ones they don't like.

Add social media and what do you get? A 6/10 girl posts a flattering picture of herself, sits back and enjoys the swipes. She refuses every guy that is below 8 because, why would her? She has a thousand guys at her doorstep. Add to this female nature, where if there are 5 guys and 5 girls, and one super hot guy, the 5 girls will fight tooth and nail for the one hot guy and be basically blind to the other 4, and if it were the inverse, the guys would most likely see if they can or cannot compete and just go for the other girls if they saw it as impossible.

What is the result? Average and good looking women have an endless supply of dick, very good looking guys have an endless supply of pussy, and everyone else gets fucked.
>>
>>18445339
>This creates a supply and demand. Women have the sex, and men supply it*. Men are horny fucks that want to have sex, and since women hold the sex, they're the ones who have to initiate. Since all men want to fuck, all women have to do is sit back and reject the ones they don't like.

*Obviously meant "men demand it".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.