[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late to find love at 30? So I'm single again,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1324620835773.jpg (78KB, 401x383px) Image search: [Google]
1324620835773.jpg
78KB, 401x383px
Is it too late to find love at 30?

So I'm single again, and it feels like that was my last shot at love. I thought I had a future with her, I thought I was going to settle down and become a dad. Now I have nothing instead. I'm incredibly hurt and I can't see myself opening up to another person like that ever again. How can you come back from all those lies and deceit? In the end, every 'I love you' turned out to be meaningless and false. How can you not become a complete cynic in the face of all those empty promises?

So, I'm pretty much damaged goods now and I've got my own baggage. I'm stronger, but there's also less of me. I can imagine most other girls around my age are the same.

What now? An eternal 'bachelor life' where I hop from one short-term relationship to the next one? There's no coming back from this at my age, is there?
>>
File: 1481859925765.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481859925765.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
Dude... Bro... Friend...
Love, as you imagine it, is a lie. It only exists in your imagination and hollywood. Please realize this before you go mad on the search for the eternal fairy tale love we've been promised since birth.

If you believe me, I'm sorry. It's horrible. I was depressed for years when I realized that. But the truth will eventually set you free.

You probably won't believe me though. Best of luck
>>
Why would it be? 30 is the average age to get married. There are lots of single men and women in their 30s. Enjoy it, it will be the best decade of your life. You can have fun in ways you never could in your 20s. Plus your selection of girls only widens, as you will find it easy to date girls several years younger.

I was single most of my 30s. It was a great decade.
>>
>>18444353
Some people are in happy long term relationships. It's not a fairy tale.

>durr hurrr relationships require effort durr

Yes, I fucking know.
>>
>>18444344
I am in the exact same position as you. Understand this is the point where a lot of people get divorced. You don't know how to be single, how to deal with issues that many people face their entire lives every day. You feel like working to make your life better is pointless because you aren't depending on anybody to be happy, so why not just give up? You absolutely do NOT need to find a relationship right now, short or long term, you can sleep around if you want but if you're anything like me you'll just feel worse about yourself when it's over each time. I can barely get out of bed in the morning, I'm still drinking from like 1pm to midnight, I need a hobby, I need medication and if I can fucking find it, some therapy. If you find someone, it's a nice surprise, but just try to get through this with some kind of hobby, I'm sure you have friends that aren't as shitty as mine, spend time with them whenever you can.
>>
>>18444577
Also, get back to me when you figure out how to stop the nightmares. I need sleep.
>>
If you are keen on becoming a father, you still have time. I would particularly recommend aiming for younger women (22-25 seems good for a 30 year old). If you date another women who is your age, by the time you start planning for children, her ovaries will be past their prime, and could be on their way out and/or become the nest of a little retard boy.

Do remember that any woman you date shall never be loved unconditionally. You must only love her conditionally, if you don't want to get cucked hard. Unconditional love should only exist for children - that ought to be your end goal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.