[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend just left me last week, in miserable and lonely now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2272.jpg (101KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2272.jpg
101KB, 612x612px
Girlfriend just left me last week, in miserable and lonely now, how do I get her back??

>pic unrelated
>>
>how do I get her back

You don't. Stop being such a whiny bitch and move on with your life. Cut off all contact with her and get back into the dating game.
>>
>>18444109
I'm sorry bro. Nothing lasts forever
>>
>>18444116
This op read this over and really take it in.
>>
>>18444109
>how do I get her back??

post nekkid photos of her on 4chan
>>
If I had a dollar for every time an underaged betanon asked this question...

I almost have to assume that this is bait
>>
Whoa now... don't cry over spilled ramen.
>>
>>18444109
Might I suggest the rope? It's quick and simple and you'll never regret it once it's done.
>>
>>18444109
thanks my gf left me the last week too, I was about to write a thread about what should I do because after two years I am still in love of her but she cut all contact and thanks for reminding me that I don't have to be so pathetic as you, that bitch doesnt deserve that reaction from me.
>>
>>18444109
>>18445005
Damn, I'm actually trying to get a girlfriend and now I see these posts.

How can a guy not get effected about a break-up ?
>>
>>18445005
wtf my ex left me last week too, all I want is fucking clarification.
>>
>>18445201
only if you don't really love her and use her for sex or just as a friend to go out .. my now xgf wasn't my first gf, but she was the first that I really fell for and for whom I wanted to change all my life.

>>18445232
" get her back" doesn't sound as "clarification" she will never say what really bothered about you, Mine said something like I wanted the relationship but not the commitment and that was stupid to say, I wanted to marry her. Now i just sound as a stupid anon.
>>
>>18445201
Then don't fall for them. Be a player and have two girls at once ;)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.