[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on dating older women? Like mid 30's? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: NTPS8jn1vn88lqqu.jpg (12KB, 155x222px) Image search: [Google]
NTPS8jn1vn88lqqu.jpg
12KB, 155x222px
Thoughts on dating older women? Like mid 30's? I've recently been seeing one who's a few years older, seems really cool and interesting, actually very good looking, has some common interests etc. I'm just nervous how the age gap will play out over time.
For example I'm undecided on exactly when i want a kid, but she's keen for one soon.
I also dread the idea of marriage, and yet i wouldn't want to lose a quality woman because of fear of weddings.
Also generally speaking, if a woman is good looking in her mid 30's is she likely to remain so for a long while?
>>
From my experience you should stay the fuck away. If she doesn't have kids, it is extremely likely she is desperately looking for a means to have kids before she gets too old, usually at the cost of an actual loving relationship. If she is a single mom, that is even worse. Single moms aren't known for making the best decisions, will always prioritize her kids over you, and are usually looking for a meal ticket to provide for her kids, not for love. Look for someone at most your age.
>>
what is her lifestyle, giving birth can ruin an attractive body
how long have you been seeing her
what do you know about her past

how old is she exactly, how old are you
common interests mean jack shit, you arent teenagers anymore
>>
>>18444067
I'm 31, she's 34. She'll be 35 before I'm 32

>common interests mean jack shit
what does matter then for a successful long-term relationship?
>>
>>18444051
>Thoughts on dating older women?
>>18444086
>I'm 31, she's 34
You're not dating an older woman in the sense of how you asked, she is around your age.

She will probably push to have kids because the wall is fast approaching, your problem is that despite you liking her, you don't really want to commit to having kids.
You have an ultimatum, settle down and see how the relationship + fatherhood pans out, give her a kid and be a part time dad, or just single.

That being said, I doubt you are doing too well on the dating scene if you are 31 and the best you can manage is an older woman.
>>
>>18444086
that you dont annoy eachother with your habits too much, you have your willy hard for her after 5years of fucking, both of you respect eachother and can solve disagreements like adults maybe?

if she wants kids, you should make your mind up, you havent answered about the lifestyle though
>>
>>18444051
As with any woman, tread with caution. Take the time to get her know who she is and guard your heart. At her age, if she wants children, she probably wants to fast track things but you need to evaluate if this is a person you could have a future with, especially if kids are going to be involved.
>>
File: 1490285304700.jpg (305KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490285304700.jpg
305KB, 1600x1200px
You just want to fuck them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.