[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up family advice? I've never posted on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Fucked up family advice?

I've never posted on this board before so I don't know if this is this right place either way I'm getting this off my chest.

So my kid sister is going to be 10 next month, is literally psychologically addicted to the computer lives in her own filth and by that I mean leaves half eaten food everywhere, shit smeared all over her clothes. Smells like BO and piss and I just...my mom still bathes her? She just got her period like a week ago. This isn't normal. I'm almost starting to suspect molestation but really my mom just treats her like an infant and she isn't retarded.

And that's not the end of it. A couple of years ago, when my little sister was about 7, I found her sketchbook. She's a very talented artist, like surprisingly good for her age so what I saw wasn't just me having a filthy mind or anything. It was an extremely detailed picture of an Umbreon and Espeon having sex. Like full on dick entering pussy. She also draws really realistic scenes of cats mutilating each other because Warriors.

What do I do guys? I'm tired of losing sleep over this
>>
shit shes just getting a head start
nothing to worry about here anon
>>
>>18443952
No one will want somebody that can't wipe their own ass or eat without food getting everywhere that would drive me fucking crazy
>>
alright anon so here's what you should do. She literally my be autistic.

So best case scenario. your mother is a helicopter parent making your high functioning autistic sister completely helpless and developing in a productive manner.

Worst case. your mom is a helicopter parent who is making your autistic sister helpless on purpose and is also molesting her along side your father or her boyfriend.

What to do. First off have a conversation with her, start connecting with her and building a relationship. Ask her if she has any questions if she thinks anything strange is going on, help her grow up tell her how to clean after herself and that it's good/fun to do. if she is being molested/raped report that shit.
>>
>>18443975
that shit aint gonna go on forever
>>
>>18443985
I've tried to bring this stuff up to my mom and I've tried to be nice about it like I'm only doing this out of concern. I had suspicions she might be autistic but my mom denies it any time I say there's something wrong my mom ignores it or worse gets upset with me.

I really don't think she's the type who would molest a kid she just babies her nonstop. That has to end at some point. I think that if child services saw what was going on they would take my little sister away from her. They probably should.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.