/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been really depressed lately and I think it is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Akira_baby.jpg (319KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Akira_baby.jpg
319KB, 800x600px
I have been really depressed lately and I think it is because I stay home most of the time and I have run out of things to do on the internet.

I am very pregnant and currently do not drive so I can't go to mommy groups or anything. I will also be a stay at home mom for awhile when the baby is here.

How can I keep myself from going insane? I do not have a lot of energy to do much at all because of my depression so its a vicious cycle.
>>
my friend is in a similar boat, all she does right now is talk to me, her hubs, play dnd or make food, she just went on vacay with her hubs. her husband is what keeps her sane the most.

Worst case you just have to stick it out, until you have the kid, sometimes life requires that from us.
>>
>>18443922
My partner works late nights and sleeps most of the day so we don't get a lot of quality time together currently. I don't really have any friends either and I can't find any online friends. What do you think I should do to fill up the time since I've been so lonely?
>>
>>18443930
She plays video games or trolls people on discord with me mostly, it's probably unhealthy but she also stays up at crazy hours of the day just to get quality time in with her husband(also the same situation as you partner working late). sometimes she'll go on omegle or typeaway(which is dead) and fuck with people on there

What are things you like? are you a normie? maybe look into online classes to help curtail the boredom, look into new shows? I know most gals just binge watch trash reality tv

After you have your kid maybe try frequenting a club gym? one might be in your area and rarely have a daycare, usually can make a lot of girlfriends there.
>>
>>18443945
im not a normie at all unfortunately, im not the best at making friends irl. I also stay up crazy hours to spend a little time with him. I also go on typeaway. Crazy how much in common your friend and I have. I wonder why I haven't matched with her on there yet.
>>
>>18443953
She hasn't been very active on there in the past months, but honestly you probably have and she pretended to be a guy or something.

Want to add me on discord and i'll try to introduce you two together? we been trying to get an online dnd campaign together always use another casual non normie who isn't 15. like i said she's away on vacation but still hops on to say hey every day.
>>
>>18443972
sure what is your discord?
>>
>>18443980
it's fine i've posted it before whiskers#5185
WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.