[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to ask out someone sitting next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1497716944822.png (94KB, 702x486px) Image search: [Google]
1497716944822.png
94KB, 702x486px
What's the best way to ask out someone sitting next to me on the bus?
>>
well first off you having a reason to exchange words is ideal, like if she is keeps sharing a glance with you(make sure you aren't being creepy and making her feel uncomfortable). or if she has a book you're familiar with.

Then go up to her and start up small talk, if she seems okay you should ask if she'd want to get coffee sometime or something. ask for her number or something. if she says no just say okay well thanks for the chat anyway and bye!

Don't over think it, it might seem like a lot to worry about but it isn't. worst case in any scenario is that you die, and that can't be that bad anyway.
>>
File: 1474240147418.jpg (13KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474240147418.jpg
13KB, 267x200px
>>18443819
Step 1: test the waters
Say Hi (and smile) or something and gauge her response.
If her response ISN'T super negative, keep going.
If she doesn't respond, tells you off or whatever, smile and wish her a good day.

Step 2: Mid game
ask her her name or whether she's having a good day or not.
Whatever you want to ask her. It doesn't really matter what it is, now you are just trying to show her you're not a weirdo/robot. You can repeat this step a couple of times (not same question obviously) to build her comfort with you. This increases the chance of doing well in late game.

Step 3: late game
If she keeps responding well, tell her you're going to X restaurant/bar/coffee shop/whatever (RIGHT NOW) and wonder whether she'd like to join you, you believe she could be good company. If she says no, or she's busy or whatever, ask if you could take her out some other time. If yes, give her your phone so she can put her number in. If no, wish her a pleasant day and move on.

Good luck champ
>>
>>18443871
>(make sure you aren't being creepy and making her feel uncomfortable)
I can't seem to succeed in that. I think it has to do with my inherent insecurity which makes me give off creepy vibes.
>>
>>18443819
Offer her a ravioli from your pocket. Just be careful that your spaghetti doesn't fall out.
>>
>>18445033
I can't think of any situation in which a guy talking to a girl on the bus he doesn't know is not creepy unless the girl initiates contact by smiling or maybe staring at him a lot.
I'm no expert though, quite the contrary.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.