[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, question here. I like recreational marijuana, not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3183.jpg (74KB, 960x1281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
74KB, 960x1281px
Hey anons, question here. I like recreational marijuana, not to the point to where I smoke it everyday but just occasionally similarly to how people occasionally drink. However I'm getting a job soon and I've never had an "actual" job before and I'm a little scared that they'll drug test me eventually, I live in a very republican state so I was just wondering what is the worst that happens if I fail a drug test? Should I just give up smoking all together?
>>
>>18443639
You should give up on smoking all together because it's retarded, useless and a waste of money (not to fucking mention in your health).
Just look at yourself you're trying to improve in life by having an *actual* job and this shit holds you back lmao pathetic
>>
Fuk
>>
>>18443639
>Should I just give up smoking all together?
regardless of whatever else is happening the answer is yes. besides the stuff the other anon said it can lower your test levels by half, reduce your sperm count, it saps you of ambition, and despite people saying its not addictive you're questioning quitting for a real job that would better your life.

I say this as someone that smoked pot, stop smoking it, it's fucking your life up.
>>
>>18443639
If your employer drug tests you and you fail, I'd imagine you'd be out of a job there and then. How much of a problem that is depends on your situation - if you're living at Chateau du Mum and Dad while saving for an xbox it's a pain in the neck. If you're working to pay the mortgage and support the wife and kids then you're in serious trouble.
>>
Generally when you apply they will make you sign a consent to be drug tested. So if you go clean while you are looking for a job like any responsible person you will pass. They also put a caveat in there that they reserve the right to test you at any time. Testing is expensive, and most places don't just want to shell out for expensive tests so that they can fire good employees. This is there so that if you ever get fired, or injured on the job, they can test you after and then deny you unemployment or workers comp money. It's purely an insurance liability thing.

So once you get the job, just make sure you don't injur yourself, or make sure to get nice and clean before you know they're going to can you. It's all a scam, they know smoking pot on your off time doesn't affect your work performance, it's just a way to save money.
>>
your bosses probably to way harder drugs. I work in a huge american company and I know I'll never get tested because testing everyone would lead to huge problems with finding enough staff. And most people here I think do actuall drugs, not just weed like you and me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.