[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend seems distant, resentful and I am afraid of losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vomit-6.jpg (68KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
vomit-6.jpg
68KB, 600x432px
My boyfriend seems distant, resentful and I am afraid of losing him, what do I do?
>>
ask him whats up
>>
Grow up.
fuck him off.
realize youre worth the time and effort.
go find new guy who gives them to you.
>>
fuck his best friend then send him the vid. those are signs of a cuck awakening.
>>
>>18443398
He sounds immature (unless he's depressed or something), why won't he speak up?
>>
>>18443693
I don't know, I think it has something to do with me taking care of my sister's baby. My sister was arrested and jailed and my parents can't afford to take care of the child, so it fell onto me... he never wanted kids and taking care of my nephew seems to be taxing him I guess... He stays out longer, stays in the bedroom more... and I notice hes been talking to one of our neighbors more and more and I'm honestly getting jealous.
>>
Ask him whats wrong?
>>
>>18443707
It's unfair that the responsibility of caring for your nephew fell onto you, good for you for stepping up though. Is keeping the baby kind of a lifelong commitment or temporary?
>>
>>18443707
>Women
>telling both sides of the story in one post
Pick one and only one of the above options.

Sexism aside,
How long will she be jailed for?
He probably shouldn't make a big deal of it if this is only a short and temporary thing, but he's absolutely right to not want to raise this kid to adulthood.

I hope you're not as deranged as your sister.
>>
>>18443719
My sister got 15 years for a number of charges, so its a lifelong commitment. It was either I take in the child, or he goes into foster care.
>>
>>18443724
If this situation is still fresh then let him have a moment to come to terms with it and then try having an open conversation about it. It sounds like a pretty heavy situation, maybe he's still trying to grasp with what's happening. In the mean time just relax and try not to stress about it too much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.