[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two best friends who are a couple. I knew from the start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1346917056883.jpg (126KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1346917056883.jpg
126KB, 600x900px
I have two best friends who are a couple. I knew from the start they would not work, and now it's all falling apart. I love them both so much and this is all so sad to see. He is kind of losing it because he is using all kinds of drugs, including steroids. She is trying her best to support but she's constantly crying and is just clearly very hurt.

I don't know what to do. The guy has been my best friend for 4 years and the girl for a year and a half. I want to help her because she has helped me through my breakup and through so many other problems.. she's the best -quality- friend I've ever had. However, she thinks I'll have to pick one of them and says it would probably be him.

I dont know what to do guys. These two people both mean the world to me.
>>
File: 1377472582187.png (154KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1377472582187.png
154KB, 640x352px
>>18443144

>post feminist pic
>talk about steroid-riddled drug popping bro
>and random other girl who is "the best"

At this point, I think you have poor taste in friends and this seems kinda baity.
>>
>>18443144
Help them both then. What stops you from doing it?
>>
>>18443144
Fuck her good and tell your friend guy it was her idea all the time, then walk away.
>>
>>18443144
>However, she thinks I'll have to pick one of them and says it would probably be him.
nonsense.
just don't get involved in the dispute and avoid taking sides. simple as.
>>
Man, I didn't realize how turned on I am by the words RAPE written on a woman's abdomen. The context doesn't even matter in the slightest. That's unnerving.
>>
>>18443144
>would you like it if I raped you?
Yeah probably, sounds hot
>>
File: stop it.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>18443160
mate half the shit on this board is bait.

>>18443381
you need help
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.