[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I ever hope to begin learning how to accept my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do I ever hope to begin learning how to accept my physical flaws? Jawline and height are such hugely integral things to normal self worth levels as a male that it seems completely certain to me that somehow coming to accept these things could only ever technically amount to delusion. If that assumption is untrue, tell me why.
>>
Yeah I wish I knew. I have a weak jaw (looks worse with my big jewy nose and puffy lips) so I have to keep a scraggly pube beard to make up for it. My real biggest insecurity though is my big puffy nipples and gyno. I hate my bitchtits so fucking much
>>
>>18443044
Don't be self-pitiful on these aspects. Others also go through the same ordeal, heck, maybe even worse. Just look on the good things. If OP can deliver, OP will deliver.
>>
Don't worry anon.

1. You don't need a perfect face to live a happy life. I have a strong jawline, I'm tall and my eyes have a nice color, but my nose is fucking hideous. And I always got less recognition from women than shorter guys because I was insecure. Also some chicks dig particular flaws, I recently met a girl who thinks that big noses add "character". I've also seen many girls who thought that I was too tall for them, even though I'm 6'1.

2. Height doesn't matter if the girl is shorter than you.

3. Height doesn't matter if you have a strong presence.

4. Try to build your personality around your looks. You're short? Don't fall into the "short angry guy that looks like a Chihuahua" stereotype. That way you'll have less problems with confidence.

5. If you aren't fucking hideous but still feel bad about how you look, stop looking in the mirror.

6. Tall shy guys get much less attention than short confident guys.

7. The biggest privilege of being a guy is that you don't need to look that amazing to get good looking girls. You just need to be cool.

8. If you really dislike how your face looks, get a haircut. A good haircut can make a 4/10 into a 7/10. I had long hair for the majority of my life and then I finally decided to cut it. Everything changed. Now I don't even want to look at old photos, I looked like a sad emo fuck with a mess instead of a haircut.

It's okay anon, everyone has flaws. I have a big jewish nose, incurable acne scars on my back and a smile that makes my face look like an obese person's stomach. But I don't feel bad about any of those. At first I just tried to ignore my looks, then slowly I accepted them. Now I'm reaching narcissism. I know my face isn't perfect, but I really like how it looks. It has a personality. It's me.
>>
>>18443346
>The biggest privilege of being a guy is that you don't need to look that amazing to get good looking girls. You just need to be cool.

This is the biggest lie average men tell themselves in order to feel better. Ofcourse some women will overlook the physical aspect but it is not the norm. Most people want to be with good looking people and girls are not the exception.
>>
>>18443352
It's not a lie. I'm not saying that looks don't matter, I'm saying that you don't need to look amazing. And they definitely matter less for women than for men.
>>
>>18443365
>And they definitely matter less for women than for men.

Yes, they do matter less for women but not as less as you would expect. We have 4-5's thinking they can get with 8's because they have a good personality. It does happen but it isn't as widespread as this board like everyone to believe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.