[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my cousin went on an overseas trip for 3 weeks to Japan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Me&Him.png (1MB, 1000x613px) Image search: [Google]
Me&Him.png
1MB, 1000x613px
Me and my cousin went on an overseas trip for 3 weeks to Japan. It was just me and him, we're only a year apart and we've been relatively close compared to other cousins...

When we were younger we messed around, nothing too serious but I gave him my first kiss and we've dry humped before though this was when we were in high school, we're in our late 20s now. We haven't done any of that since we've gotten older.

Anyways, he invited me to go to Japan with him and it was an instant yes. We've planned for a while and finally went- nothing out of the normal.

However, by the 2nd week of our trip, we hit an Onsen (a hot spring) and had shared rooms. I don't know what it was, maybe the atmosphere, the sake we had or just the adrenaline of being on a trip with someone, but I just went to him and put both my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He didn't reciprocate, just smiled, laughed and told me to go to sleep. So we did, next to each other on our little bed mat.

An hour had passed when I woke up; I straight up wanted something inside me- I was really thirsty for sex. So I crawled into his bed and started kissing him, hoping he'd wake up. And it just happened- we had sex, for hours- I couldn't believe it and my heart was pumping a mile a minute; me and my cousin were having sex. We continued this every couple of days whenever we could, but never in public, always in the middle of the night.

When we got back to the states, I gave him a ride back to his place, stayed the night and had sex again... I kissed him goodbye and we haven't spoken since. It's been 2 weeks.

Was this just a once in a lifetime experience? Does this ever happen and should I bring it up? I've never felt something like that before. Does anyone have any similar stories and could tell me their outcome?
>>
Cousins? I don't believe you...

Do you have pics to prove it?
>>
Oh look, another incest b8 that will generate 100+ responses.
>>
>>18443022
How would a pic prove they are cousins?
>>
>>18443013
I cant really speak from experience here anon but im sure this has happend to alot more people than they are willing to admit.
While i cant really encourage relationships like this, if your cousin seems alright with it then i suppose it can continue as long as you take extra care in order to prevent any evidence of this relationship coming to light. If he was your first kiss and then this happend, i doubt this will be a one time thing.
However things like this can tear families apart, i really think you should talk to him about this and try and see why you both feel like this and see about stopping it.
>>
>>18443013
is it the rush of fucking your cousin that you miss?
if you want to explore this you can. up to you though.
>>
>>18443028

It proves they'd have something to fap to.
>>
>>18443034

I've always found him attractive, but I don't know if I'm in love with him. It was definitely the rush of being on vacation, with a guy in the same room with me a night.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.