[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Co-manager of a restaurant in the middle of a large city.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Co-manager of a restaurant in the middle of a large city.
>Most of our staff is pretty diverse, 2/3rds minorities.
>I'm half black and white myself
>Yesterday a man and his wife come into eat.
>I notice the faces of the staff working his section are pretty alarmed as they walk past me.
>They tell me the guy has an iron cross tattoo on his hand and that he's staring at them oddly as they work.
>Go over and introduce myself and ask about their meal or if they have any concerns or questions
>The man asks me where all the white servers are.
>I tell him our city is pretty diverse and these were the most qualified service people we found.
>He then asks if I have a problem with white people and ask if I'm thankful for my white blood.
>I ask him to leave immediately after he says this
>They don't put up a fuss, but as he walks by me he softly says "maybe me and some of my friends will come back here and try another dish sometime."

I'm not personally frightened by this, but I can't guarantee the safety of my entire staff. Should I alert the police? Our other manager is unreachable because he's been on a survival trip all week. So I would also have to alert corporate who has a bad record with these sorts of things. Should I take the threat in earnest? Right now I am planning on calling the police in the morning and asking for some kind of protection. I also have a meeting with a private security company just in case the police don't help. I would have to pay for that myself but I would gladly pay for it for a few weeks to make sure the guy wasn't serious.

pic not related
>>
The man commited no crime why woulf you alert the police
>>
>>18442857
Forgot to add that I'm a little hesitant because our company can punish calling out things like this because it draws negative media attention if people find out about it.
>>
>>18442861
Because he threatened our establishment and staff?
>>
>>18442861
Assuming OP is real, the customer made an implicit threat involving not only himself but his buddies to carry out whatever it is he may plan to do (which might just be heckling staff, but police and carry people off for minor crimes like harassment). He has a white nationalist tattoo, tried to draw some "white pride" out of a bi-racial man, and was upset about the racial make-up of the staff.

Seems like a cause for some concern to me.

BTW, OP, do you live in KC? I know you say pic's not related, but.... I live here and would like to know in case something happens so I can tell police or whoever about it.
>>
>>18442857
>Walking down the street
>A bunch of niggers walk up to me
>"Ayyo whit boii, where da wiht wimmin at??"
>Ignore them and keep walking
>"Ayy bitch ass nigga, Imma talkin to ya!!"
>Keep walking
>"Yea yo better run bichboii cracka!!"

Not personally frightened by this, but I can't guarantee the safety of my entire race. Should we kill all blacks?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.