[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe a week or so ago, I posted a thread about my bf being strangely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: superthumb.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
Maybe a week or so ago, I posted a thread about my bf being strangely close to a woman at his work (but she no longer works there), who is a side chick and doesn't know she is one, and they would chat in instagram. And over time, my bf has had this bizarre demeanor about it in which he frequently fills me in on all the juicy details and talks about what an idiot she is, while still talking to her really consistently.

Things went from joking about her, to the point where if I brought her up, he acted more defensive and pitying about her. Basically, over time, his behavior about her changed and I got annoyed.

Well, shit hit the fan and bf and I had a horrid argument over it, and I don't know what to do.

>be last friday or so
>browsing through ig
>see some dumb video about a girl sexually licking her bf's fingers on a train
>totally about to tag bf in it
>see bf has already tagged side chick in this
>immediately think, why would he?
>casually ask him about it later
>the look on his face goes from normal to "oh shit" in an instance
>couldn't really read his reaction, but become really suspect given his recent attitude towards her

>i do a really shit thing, i admit
>next day, curiosity overwhelms me
>replaying bf's attitudes about her over and over
>he avoids joking about her, tags her in sexual memes, and dms with her at least once a week
>am i being bamboozled?
>when bf is in shower i check the DMs.
>went about two months deep

>all im left with is more WTF
>most of it is her ranting about how the guy she is a side chick to is fucking with her
>over the past few weeks, it's been much stranger

1/?
>>
>>18442843
2/2

here it goes
>she sends him private posts of girls sticking fingers in their mouths sexually
>she sends him her selfies and asks how she looks in them and if she should post
>she frequently calls my bf her best friend
>she begs him to go visit her at work which is like 45 mins away (he hasnt)

Bf seems to not be responding flirtaciously, but also not setting boundaries. He usually just responds sarcastically, pretty much as he does with all his female friends.

Upon finding that, I take a glance at texts and phone calls and recent snaps, she is in none of them.

I am fuming at this point. I don't think he's cheating, but like, he's not setting bondaries. This led me to feel super betrayed. I kept thinking, when she finds out she's side chick, she's gonna run straight to my bf and that's gonna be a big stupid thing.

I told bf I looked through his phone and saw convos of him and girl. From there, he didn't even want to hear me. All he did was say I breached his trust by looking through it. Yea, I did. But what he's doing isn't right either? I had a feeling there was something I wasn't gonna like about her and that was it.

Now bf and I are arguing, he barely wants to speak with me. I feel like I did so wrong. I feel fucked that I felt the need to look in his phone. But he was also acting really strange and also claims to see nothing wrong with his friendship with this girl. Like, there are lines being crossed.

Basically, my relationship has turned into a shit show. How do I go about this reasonably?
>>
>>18442843
Also to clear this up, she is a side chick to one of my boyfriend's work buddies.

So that's why I refer to her as side chick
>>
>>18442843
Boy that's a lot to take in. The thing is, he shouldn't be having secrets. You both should be willing to show your phones to one another at any time. Now, I'm not condoning snooping in his phone because you should have asked him for it and done it right in front of him. If he said no, then there's a red flag and you may be justified in snooping.
At this point, you have a betrayal of trust even if the texting was nothing sexual. I would explain all of this. Then try to work through it. If you can't then breakup.
>>
>>18442875
Yea, I so desperately want to talk about it.

It's been days since bf has spoken to me. Finally today, we made plans to talk over the weekend.

Honestly, during the argument, he mostly told me that I broke his trust for me. But like, he also severely hindered mine for him too.

It just feels like talking about it is going to be like defusing a bomb. I don't even know where to start and don't want to turn it into an argument again.
>>
gonna bump this one last time in hopes of more response.
>>
>>18442881
well you're the woman in this relationship so the jealousy and blame game stuff will come naturally to you. but this guy sounds like a dick desu.

prolly you'd be better off with someone who shares your values. best to rip that plaster off quickly than have him push his non-existing boundaries into the realm of infidelity and casual couldn't-give-a-fuckedness
>>
>>18443281
ugh, we've been together for 7 years

it feels so fucking dumb to end it over some dumb girl that was so irrelevant just a few months ago.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.