[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I always fall for a certain type of guy? It's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1134.png (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.png
49KB, 400x400px
Why do I always fall for a certain type of guy?
It's always someone who's kinda skinny, being a bit introverted and a quiet one that give the vibe of a guy who has many things going on on his mind?
Am I not over teen yet? I'm 24, have been in some relationship before. I just don't feel like connected with other guys aren't this type.
Help me. What should I do? Sometimes I feel like I'm a teenager, sometimes I told myself it's because I'm an introvert so I seek for the same kind.
>>
>>18442791
what was your relationship with your dad like, start there
>>
>>18442791

>i feel like a teenager because I enjoy skinny men who aren't party goers

what? everyone has tastes, everyone has types. I like ginger hippies. you like me. whats wrong with that?
>>
>>18442800
With my dad?
Well I don't feel like I was his favorite. He smacked me sometimes when I was a kid. It's getting better when I grow up but still awkward, I love him but I don't really know how to show it, I'm not affectionate type of girl, I don't like skinship, not only my dad plus my mom and my sister, I love them but I don't want to hug or holding hands with them or showing affection.
>>
Can you post a picture of yourself? start there
>>
>>18442820
Why everyone always wanted a picture?
If 4chan can invent something like after 3 or 5 minutes the picture will automatically be deleted it would be perfect
>>
>>18442850

you can delete your picture. just click the checkbox of the post and then scroll down and click the 'delete' button in the bottom right corner.

anyways, people want a picture because when it comes to advice it gives us a good first impression of you. i dont really see how its relevant in this case though
>>
>>18442817
i'm the same way. Sounds like you really didn't communicate with them on any level. Thats could be why you fall for quite introverted guys. Because you see that as normal compared to how you grew up. why not try to go for more out going guys? change it up.
>>
>>18442871
Maybe I thought about that before. I'm just comfortable with intimacy in certain levels.
I got hurt from guys before and many things happen in my childhood as well so I kinda afraid of me being dependent on someone. I tried out going guy but they're too cheerful and happy sometimes It left me blue and depressed and empty when they're not around.
I never actually together with a quiet introverted guy except my highschool sweetheart so
>>
>>18442865
I still don't have the ball to post it. Fuck me right
>>
Let's be honest, do you really see yourself with someone who is the complete opposite of who you attract?
>>
>>18443157
This is the problem, I don't.
They're fun to be friends or to be around, but if I need a boyfriend I want someone who's quiet, mature in a way that he's thoughtful and careful. He can get crazy once in awhile because I do but not all the time cause it's exhausting and especially I always depressed the next few days if I was so happy before that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.