[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to this girl for the past 3 months, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I've been talking to this girl for the past 3 months, but it seems like we are gliding apart a little bit for everyday.

She is a machochist girl and im just wondering if there are any particiular ways to treat them OUTSIDE the bedroom that will make them just want more?
>>
HIT ON THEM! HIT ON THEM, A LOT!
>>
>>18442278
Really? Sounds like that will turn her off right away? Dosn't girls want what they cant have?
>>
I'm with a girl that's masochistic(Yes I have a girlfriend), and she loves it when I hit on her, when we're not, getting it on.
>>
>>18442284
People say that, but that's actually usually not true.
>>
be a flirty dom. like if i have to explain it you're not going to do well. control the situation and read her is about all I can tell you.
>>
>>18442352
I was under the impression that girls wanted to chase etc and really work for it, cuz right now its not going so well i would say, so u suggest that i should be more flirty but still dominate?
>>
>>18442357
Exactly.
>>
>>18442362
But thats the thing, i have been trying to flirt with her and get her in the mood etc but she always replies with "not in the mood" and "we will see"

ot. I have met her and we had great sex.
>>
>>18442364
I don't know what to tell you then, it works for me.
>>
>>18442369
Do you got any good ideas of what i can say to her to spark intrest? She usually send me snapchats on a daily basis but nothing important, like a picture of her dog or just a picture of her?
>>
>>18442373
I'd say call her beautiful, but, you say that's not working. Try this picture when she sends pics of her.
>>
>>18442389
I tried calling her cute, love etc, but she never says anything back? Its like she dosnt wanna call me cute names or anything
>>
>>18442391
Are you absolutely, 100% sure she's still/was ever into you?
>>
>>18442396
I cant really be sure about that, but she told me a day or two ago that " I like you, but i dont know how" and she also told me she really wanna see more of me etc, and we been hanging out a coupple of times cuddeling and having sex etc. So i assume she likes me a little bit atleast
>>
>>18442406
I don't know dude, sorry, I don't think I can help you out, I'd say try to have a conversation about it but...
>>
>>18442249
Rules - what she wants more than anything else is for you to dominate her. Create rules that she needs to follow when you two are not in the house. For example 1 of my rules is that I ALWAYS OPEN THE DOOR. Car door - door to a business where ever she waits and I open it. My other rule is while walking down the street she must be on the building side of the side walk. I walk closest to the street. Also she must ask my permission to orgasam. Anyway just have fun and try to make rules that work in almost all situations.
>>
File: 1498025356608.gif (937KB, 250x166px)
1498025356608.gif
937KB, 250x166px
>>18442796
You have some severe case of autism.
>>
>>18442796
I mean we had great sex last time we did, we know what we both liked etc. The problem is that she lives 40 min away from me and is rarely in my town so i dont see her as often as i would like. so i need to persuade her to come see me but she is almost always busy
>>
>>18442249
Stupid idiot, don't listen to the morons in this thread and shower her with complements and flirting.

Act aloof normally yet dominant in bed and randomly sexually demanding, in contrast to the normal aloofness. Make her do things for you, remember what Benjamin Franklin said about getting people to lend you books. Make her feel important to you not by what you say or complement her, but what you make her do for you.
Put emphasis on hanging out with your friends more than her.
Make sure you dress well, maybe buy a new expensive watch or masculine accessories. Do this instead of buying her a gift.
>>
>>18442953
Yeah i was pretty hesitant about showering her with compliments, She and i usually contact eachother by snapchat and messages, do you have any good ideas on how i can make her do things for me via the web so to say?

You also talk about me putting empahsis on haning out with friends instead of her, how do you mean, would appriciate if you elaborated that.

I love watches and masculine stuff so that comes natural.

Really appriciate a serious response
>>
I don't think you're the dominant type desu, i'd suggest putting her in public sexual situations
>>
>>18442815
Yep - but my gf puts out like a broken bubble gum machine. So there is hope for the rest of the autistics.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.