[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studying abroad in Florence for the month. Just met a girl from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0886.jpg (26KB, 200x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
26KB, 200x279px
Studying abroad in Florence for the month. Just met a girl from my school from back in the states who's apartment is right next to mine, she's also hella thicc. We hit it off pretty well and we don't start class until tomorrow morning, so my trip's practically started.

I do want someone to hold/make out with/fuck for a month, but 1. I have a gf who I am very fond of back home who said I could "hook up" but I know for fact she wouldn't want me to and 2. Her dorm is 3 other girls, mine is 2 other guys, all twin sized beds, so even if I were to fuck we wouldn't have a good place.

After typing it out I don't think I will, I like my current gf a lot and she seemed really busted up that I would be gone a month, especially immediately after we mended our relationship. Thoughts?
>>
>>18442230
Seems you have your mind already made up, no need for "thoughts"
>>
>>18442230

>I want to cheat
>but I have a girlfriend
>and a little bit of a conscience
>but I still want to ask if it's okay to cheat

What do you think, OP?
>>
>>18442230
you just ask the guys for a little privacy some time once you've made the connection. simple as.

then you return the favor for them.

also, bang some Italian chicks too dude.
>>
>>18443115
Never had this kind of dilemma before so I thought I'd put it on paper to outline the situation, /adv/ was more of the vessel
>>
>>18442230
Well I think if you cheat that would be pretty fucked up. Don't do it. Resolve the problems you have with your gf and tell her you would want to hook up and cudle with her and shit and it is kind of shitty she does not want to. Maybe, depending on how she would react.

I dunno man its your life but dont do this to your gf. Dont cheat on her, be a decent human being for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.