[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm not sure if I have a problem or not, but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-18-23-09-22.png (787KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-18-23-09-22.png
787KB, 1080x1920px
So I'm not sure if I have a problem or not, but I've found another fuck buddy since my last one cut me off since her boyfriend /fiance found out. She's at least and 8 with some amazing tits and it's pretty good sex. Only thing is I've yet to cum.
> Fucked her for half an hour straight was quite drunk at the time
> She blew me for half an hour straight on a different night

Nothing didn't even feel a build up or anything. Getting it up is never a problem and I don't care that much b it just wondering if it's something I should worry about?
>>
Maybe because you were drunk? I know that if I'm drunk it's really hard to me to cum. (And on weed it's fucking awesome).
>>
>>18442242
Also, care to share her?
>>
>>18442242
That's what I was thinking cause the first time I was off Jaeger, but when I got head I had like two beers
>>
>>18442255
Try doing sex alcohol free?
Maybe experiment by yourself. Drink 2 beers and try to fap. Perhaps switch to weed (more fun anyways.)
>>
>>18442247
Sorry Anon I don't like leaking plus she or someone she know might lurk
>>
>>18442260
I can fap no problem and when I smoke I'm literally useless, can barely walk and I can't even be smooth cause my words get caught up
>>
Stop fapping so much
I had this problem when i used to fap 4 times a day.
>>
>>18442261
oh well
>>18442267
Again, experiment. Or maybe it's because of her? Maybe she doesn't touch the right spots?
>>
>>18442192
How'd you score her OP? I'm hanging with a chick today whom I wanna fuck behind her bf's back. Any tips?
>>
>>18442268
I don't fap crazy like that anymore at most like once a couple days not even that now that I got a new partner n shit
>>
>>18442287
Not OP but if she is not willing to cheat on her bf there is not way you can convince her.
First you have to determine if she is the type to cheat. Contrary to popular belief not all women will fuck you if you are more attractive or wealthier than their husband/bf, some have standards.
>>
>>18442285
Well she's chill and freaky af which I love, she likes and can take it pretty hard and she gets wet as a fish which is my favorite.
>>18442287
My other fwb was a rocky one, met her last year of High school. Knew she was freaky af like into hardcore shit so I just made moves and flirted and it just developed. With my new one I sold her drugs with my previous fuck buddy lmao
>>
>>18442294
Truth, it was very irritating and annoying at times cause she'd start feeling bad about it. But really it can only work if she freaky and you can deliver good kinky sex
>>
>>18442294
That's what I'm trying to figure out, she hasn't hidden from my light flirting and light sex talk so I assume she knows what I'm after but either

A. She wants me to make the first move or
B. She's secure enough in her relationship to not trip on other guys sex talking her.

If she's faithful legit then I'll back off, but that's what I'm trying to figure out before I invest my time
>>
>>18442318
Try it out, ask her to hangout or sum don't be to pushy about it. Most if the time she's waiting for you to make the move
>>
>>18442327
That's what I'm doing today, I'm going to dinner with her
>>
>>18442341
Try some light flirting try to get her to tell you what she's into, get some drinks in her your chances are looking good
>>
>>18442341
Her going to dinner with you when she has a bf is a good sign. She probably wants you already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.