[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messages not being "delivered" on Facebook, only marked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Rita-Hayworth.jpg (96KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
Rita-Hayworth.jpg
96KB, 600x764px
Messages not being "delivered" on Facebook, only marked as "sent". I think it's her connection or something, I'm convinced of it after too much research.

Do I follow her on Instagram? Should I message her on Instagram? She's the only person I've ever sent a friend request on Facebook. Is that kosher?
>>
>>18442168

Messages on Facebook from people you aren't already friends with go to the "Other" or unread inbox as spam. They don't pop up like they normally would when you're friends. She probably has no clue that inbox exists, and even the people I know that do don't check it more than once every few months... because it's normally people they don't know messaging them to creep on them, like you are.

Why don't you talk to her in person?
>>
Come to think of it, I may just be acting autistic. I may just follow and see what happens.
>>
>>18442221
Sorry, I meant to say she HAS accepted my friend request a while ago. I have no idea why the messages aren't being delivered, maybe because she doesn't have messenger downloaded on her phone or something.

And I've talked to her PLENTY in real life. We work together. But I'm across the country for Summer Break and have no way to contact her other than the world wide web!
>>
>>18442258

You do realize that if they pop up on her screen and she doesn't click back in the text box, she can just X them out and it won't mark them as read, right?

I do this all the time when someone is messaging me and I'm just not in the mood. Pretend I didn't see it.

You also said messageS. How many messages are you sending this poor girl? About what?
>>
>>18442310
This is different. They are marked as "sent" but not "delivered". I can tell because the little check mark circle isnt filled in.
It should go "sent", "delivered", and then "seen" if they open in.
And I just sent the same message twice on accident.
>>
Yeah, so uh, I followed her and she is yet to follow back after 2 hours.
How fucked am I?
>>
What happened? We need updates anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.