[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all over for my hairline? I've been on finasteride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: just.jpg (370KB, 1598x860px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
370KB, 1598x860px
Is it all over for my hairline? I've been on finasteride for some 8 months and over the last month I feel like I'm shedding.
Don't get why it's more receded on the right side.
>>
>>18441799
M I N O X I D I L

even though your face is blacked out you look like a qt and i would/10
>>
>>18441840

kinda this. unless you are rapidly shedding then its not that bad, you just need to style it properly. same issue here but i found the right hair style and its going well.

the only picture it looks bad in is in the middle shot.
>>
>>18441840
I used minoxidil and had some face bloating, don't want to go back to that. Also you probably wouldn't if you knew me in real life. :(
>>18441850
I think this is the best style for me, perhaps I'll just be forced to comb my hair over the worse site. I hope the shedding is temporal and I'll get new hair growing there, as I said I'm pretty sure I started shedding not earlier than a month ago.
>>
>>18442766
Using minoxidil has a bounce effect if you stopped, you actually ended losing hair because of it.

I would recommend a more mature haircut, grow a beard if you can.
>>
>>18442780
Ehh I didn't really use it regularly and I stopped some time ago, don't know tbqh.
W-what's wrong with this haircut? And sadly I am beardless.
>>
>>18442797
It's a juvenile haircut, but with that hairline you should be using a more mature one already, don't try to hide your growing baldness that only makes you look pathetic, don't try to compensate for it neither, just keep being yourself.
>>
You're from a nordic country, aren't you? I believe I know who you are.
>>
Honestly it doesnt look that bad at all just style it right and you'll be fine
>>
>>18441799
you look fine
>>
Generally it's only worth it to worry about your crown area, temples will recede basically no matter what you do. If you're worried about hairloss in general you gotta try finasteride which I'm sure you've heard of and see if you get sides. If not, then keep taking it, stuff will halt the progression better than anything else.
>>
>>18441799
You look fine, I can't even see any hairline issues. It's subtle, I guess.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.