[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn how to flirt. I want to flirt with almost every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: flirting.jpg (63KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
flirting.jpg
63KB, 1000x636px
I want to learn how to flirt. I want to flirt with almost every guy I meet until I catch a boyfriend

I'm a 24 year old girl btw.

So how do I flirt without being creepy or overly aggressive?
>>
>>18441601
>24

This ship has sailed sweetheart.
>>
>>18441601
you can be creepy or overly aggressive with me ;)
>>
>>18441601
LITERALLY all you have to do is say hi.
Do anything more and the guy will think you're just a slut looking for easy D.
>>
>>18441601
Just talk to dudes.
Women crave male attention.
Eventually you'll get some and you'll have to settle with what you can catch
>>
>>18441601
Learn how to interact like a normal person and eventually one will pick you up.

If they don't then read the mood better. Also don't be over 200 lbs
>>
>>18441603
You can't get a boyfriend after you turn 24?

What ship has sailed, exactly?

>>18441614
>>18441618
I know how to talk to guys, but how do I FLIRT with them?
>>
>>18441618
>Also don't be over 200 lbs
If the bitch 5'10 plus she can be. One of the hottest girls I know is 190. She's a terrible person, but damn I love them titties. I swear they're 20 lbs.
>>
File: 1495547873836.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1495547873836.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>18441626
>how do I FLIRT with them?
Be interested in what they're talking about? Don't force it tho. Just talk with people and find people that you resonate with.

Just ask them out to do something you/him will mutually enjoy and then on the date gauge if they're into you too.

These are basics girl. Learn your shit.
>>
>>18441601
Smile a lot, find yourself comfortable enough to laugh geniunely close to him.
>>
>>18441601
That depends on how much do you weight OP

Cute skinny girls can get away with awkward or too aggressive flirting.
>>
>>18441601
Women don't have to learn shit or do shit to get a man.
>>
>>18441649
I've never had a boyfriend so I'm trying to be more proactive now

So that's a lie, only attractive women don't have to do anything.
>>
>>18441626
>how do I FLIRT with them?
Sex jokes, lightly grabbing his dick or ass, holding his arm, giggling while doing alll of the above, telling him you want to sheathe his penor in your Taco
>>
>>18441655
Do this if you're trying to smash.

>>18441601
If you're just trying to come on to them just ask them out to do something that y'all will enjoy.
>>
>>18441601
Rule #1 don't put out until you ate certain that he cares about YOU.
Rule #2 BOLO be on look out for Chubby chasers they see big girls as easy lays.
Rule #3 be your adorable self and before you know it you'll have a bf.
Rule #4 nerdy shy guys need and want gf's

Have fun
>>
A lot of bad advice here.

Eye contact, be attentive when they speak, remember things about them. Be friendly. Hopefully you work where you can see people multiple times, like in sales. Don't have to force yourself into anything, you can generally let them become comfortable with you, be receptive to them, and as they get to know you they'll, hopefully start making moves. If you want to assist them in making them move, you can offer to hang out sometime if you run into a common interest. Let them make the plans, generally.
>>
File: 50 shades of grey.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of grey.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>18441603
> 24
> This ship has sailed
Pedophile detected.

> how do I flirt without being creepy or overly aggressive?
Read The Definitive Book of Body Language by Barbara Pease and The Silent Language of Leaders by Vanessa Hart. As much as 70% of sexual cues are given nonverbally.

Subtlety is key. Guys will buy you all your alcohol for an "accidental" brush against the back of their hand or a hair flip.

Eye contact, and watch the erogenous zones (The crossing of the legs, the cleavage). Guys sure are.

When you practice, be sure to do in safe environments. Guys are petty little things. The more blood flow you direct to the penis, the less they have to think rationally with.
>>
>>18441601
What area are you in op? Have kik? I will teach you how to flirt anytime ;)
>>
>>18441626
What I mean is that at 24 you will find it hard to "learn" how to flirt. Flirting is something that usually comes to people more or less natural, and in some cases it takes years for a person to master their "technique", realise what works the best for them and what is within their comfort zone, and most importantly, what actually works on people are flirting with.

If you went through your teenage years without even trying how to flirt, and if you naturally lack the charm and charisma that some people have, it is very likely that despite the advice you get here, you won't be successful and your actions will seem unnatural at forced. And while in teenage years it's okay because most teenagers are awkward and clueless, in mid twenties most people know rather well basic behavioural codes - such as flirting - so your potential mistakes will easily noticeable.
>>
>>18441601
>flirt
>not being aggressive
Ask them where is their girlfriend. Then ask them what they are doing on weekend. And then ask them about their phone number. The rest should be self explanatory.

No need to play spy / social games.
Good luck!
>>
>>18441718

I read that first book. Excellent stuff.

OP this post is gold. Read it.
>>
>>18441763

You're negativity isn't helpful. It will take time to learn, but you need to start somewhere. I learned later myself.
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>18441655
> lightly grabbing his dick or ass
Wew lad. No wonder there are so many virgins here.

Never touch a guy's penis in public. It makes a girl seem desperate, and you lose your power.

To play a man, be subtle. Touch his arm, brush an imaginary something out of his hair. Trust me, he'll get the message. Most of them watch for something as little as a smile.
>>
OP here

Thanks for the advice guys. I hope I get a boyfriend.
>>
>>18441839
>thinks I'm a virgin
You clearly have never had a thirst trap try to send you a very clear signal
>>
>>18441601
You're a girl. You literally just talk to a guy, and smile.

And it's borderline impossible for you to come across as creepy as long as you don't say fucked up shit like, " I want to ride your dick until it bleeds." And even then there's at least a 25% chance the guy will still be interested.
>>
>>18441601
honestly just do your make up and shit, and go outside. After that all you need to do to "flirt" is a girl is laugh often at the appropriate times and smile. You'll get a boyfriend in no time, maybe not a good one, but a boyfriend none the less.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.