[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR How to convince girl to talk to me > Go to high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n3hnx1YXrx1qh4gnmo1_1280.png (527KB, 666x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3hnx1YXrx1qh4gnmo1_1280.png
527KB, 666x646px
TL;DR How to convince girl to talk to me

> Go to high school as a young teen
> Get put in a class with a girl who has trouble making friends
> She is excluded from everything, has Atychiphobia (fear of failling)
> Fall madly in love with her but she thinks I'm a dweeb (I was)
> She transfers to a different school after two years

> Three years later, I end up transferring schools too
> End up in class with her again
> She still thinks I'm a dweeb, rebukes all my attempts at friendly communication
> End of year, confess that I liked her way back, she is like 'Oh', doesn't say anything else of it
> Both of us graduate

> Fast forward 6 years
> I walked as a model in fashion shows, about to graduate cum laude from our European country's top university, she is a grade school teacher
> Still can't get her out of my head
> As she ignores the Facebook friend request I send her every 18 months, have a mutual friend contact her asking to add me on FB

> She send me a message, saying she doesn't add people she hasn't seen in a while
> Tell her I understand, but would love to catch up for old times' sake, ask her to make an exception for me
> Tell her a bit about how life has been for me, how I managed to find a job in Singapore for after the summer
> She asks what kind of job, and says she doesn't remember much from high school
> Ask her whether she still loves to read and play handball
>>
File: 17281[1].jpg (19KB, 170x237px) Image search: [Google]
17281[1].jpg
19KB, 170x237px
> No reply for a day, send her a message and photo showing off the uni campus I have been living on

> Another day passes, send her a message saying 'You're very quiet, don't know what to do with me? :^)'

>Today, she replied 'Eh, yeah, that's right. I'm already bad at keeping in contact with friends. I'm not really looking for more people to be in touch with. Don't mean no offence, but it's the truth, sorry!'

So that's a very long story, but basically, I wanna give it one more try, to convince her to at least have a chat conversation with me. She has been stuck in my head for more than a decade now, and this might be my last chance to talk to her and maybe even meet her before I emigrate to the other side of the world forever. What can I do or say to make her reconsider or at least keep her talking to me a while longer? I know it's unhealthy to be after a girl for so long, and I've tried to forget about her, but she's engraved into my brain. I'd do anything within legal and reasonable means to pull her into my life. Using tripcode to be recognizable as OP
>>
Stop being a creeper
>>
I don't know who's the bigger freak in this story, you or the bint.

just please make this stop already.
>>
File: 1478694390109.jpg (38KB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478694390109.jpg
38KB, 400x720px
Here's a good question to ask yourself OP

>If there was a girl you considered unattractive - physically and/or emotionally, would there be anything she could say to make you be attracted to her?
>And if she kept trying to talk to you after repeated attempts at trying to be nice and telling her that you're not interested, would that make you like her?

I think you know the answer OP - cut contact, block on facebook and move on.
>>
Holy shit stop. Like you're saying, you're a fashion model, you're going overseas, by normal standards you seem like an active, exciting, passionate guy, those are very attractive features. But you're a fucking creeper on a hardcore level. You've been obsessing over a single girl for a decade, dude. There are billions of them out there. Here's some harsh truths that you need to hear:
1. This girl is treating you like filth. Her attraction to you is at the lowest possible level and that isn't going to change, you've made your impression.
2. Any man who is unhappy because he's single is doomed to remain single. Women want someone with his own happiness and his own passions, not a needy codependent fixer upper.
3. If you ever find yourself in a romantic or sexual situation with a woman where you clearly want/need her more than she wants/needs you, it's going to end badly. You need to stop caring so much about any specific woman. You can do that by pursuing multiple women and by loving life and yourself to an extent where you're happy with or without her.
>>
>>18441075
>>18441090

Decent advice

>>18441098
>>18441107

Good advice. I really know I should follow this up, and I've been trying to do so for the past 12 or so years. Lord knows Singapore girls will keep me busy but I'll probs never get rid of this obsession.
>>
>>18441183
>Lord knows Singapore girls will keep me busy
little do you know *how* busy...

itt: cousin married to a Singaporean. Lord knows how busy she keeps him.
>>
>>18441187

I've been on exchange to a Uni there, last year. If you're white everyone wants your dick. Esp. the Indians
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.