[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the first match I've ever gotten. Where the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So this is the first match I've ever gotten. Where the hell do I go from here? I feel like I've already messed up with the first sentence. help please
>>
>>18440755
WTF why are u matched with a deformed 11 yo
>>
>>18440755
>Not starting up by saying ''Oy vey, show me your titties''
You're already done.
>>
pump and dump
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (40KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
40KB, 240x320px
>>18440755
>using tinder
KYS famalam
>>
that looks like a 10y old
>>
>>18440763
Is tinder bad for meeting new people?
>>
Ask her if her mom is around and ready for buttfucking.
>>
>>18440755
I've been there and i don't know how to play it either. Say a quote from some popular movie or tv show. Dunno which one because I don't know much about pop culture. Maybe Napoleon Dynamite. Point is, I said some stupid quote from Mean Girls to a girl I matched with. It was random and weird. The girl didn't get it. So then I double texted and said it was from Mean Girls. Maybe I got lucky but the girl I said it to responded with another quote. Then we sent random Mean Girls quotes until I asked for her number.

That's how you do it, kiddo.
>>
>>18440798
Dating apps are cancer and promote utterly sick behavior.
>>
Just ask her random fun questions, if you run out of things to say after hello how are you going to meet them in real life lol.
>>
>>18440813
I really wonder what type of people writes these kind of posts
>attractive normies with 99+ friends
>old fags who simply dont date anymore cause married
>r9k, pol or simply purist people who have to date 2 years before kiss on wedding is allowed

Dating apps are just tools. It is up to you how you use them. You can get casual sex, relationships or even find future husband there, it all depends on how you use it. Sure tinder is kinda bad, because you cant message girls until they swipe on you (which can never happen), but there are others where you can message anybody and if they read it and like you write back.

>>18440755
Easy op:
1. Ask her what is she looking for on tinder
2. Ask her if you are fullfiling her criteria on it
3. Ask her on dinner in the closest future
4. Extract her phone number and text her / call her. If she will ask why, tell her so both of you can cancel it in case something will go wrong
5. Send her random emoji and go buy condoms unless you enjoy being teen and pregnant

Good luck!
>>
File: 20170620_143742.jpg (3MB, 2000x3555px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_143742.jpg
3MB, 2000x3555px
>>18440801
>>
If someone having a lot of sexual partners (over 5 is a lot in my book), then tinder and casual sex apps like that are a bad idea for you, the entire mechanic of those things is a cock carousel

t.Black Chad
>>
>>18440863
>r9k, pol or simply purist people who have to date 2 years before kiss on wedding is allowed

Jup.
Dating is degeneracy and modern culture is sick.
My ideal partner is someone I have spent all my life since my youth, with sadly it can no longer happen for me. My cousins got all married to the people they first started dating, and were already engaged at my age. I am a disappointment to my lineage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.