[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a bad boy if you're not an attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Is it possible to be a bad boy if you're not an attractive male?

I'm white, thin and only 5'8".
>>
>>18440742
>not an attractive male
well you're already bad
>>
>>18440742
it's going to be almost a requirement if you want to get laid before the stacys hop off the cock carousel and onto the nearest beta-provider.
>>
>>18440766
Robot 9001
>>
You can dress like that and have an ugly face and probably attract some slags if you don't have an insecure personality. But it will be hard for it not to come through, they are expecting to be treated like shit going in.
>>
Why do you want to be a bad boy?
>>
This right here is the difference between 183cm (6'0) and 190cm (6'3). The difference is literally a forehead.

People act like an inch is 5 cm or something.
>>
>>18440905
Ok now put 5'8 op next to cap and look at the difference. Dumb ass. But think of it this way op at least you can get clothes that fit you much easier. Im almost 6'6 and if i want clothes that fit me well i have to go to a store like casual fag xl, and spend 40$ on a fucking t shirt.
>>
Why don't you lift?
>>
Why would you not be attractive? Stop eating shit, start doing things with your body.

>Is it possible to get what I want without putting in any work
No, not in this case, nor in any other aspect of life.
>>
How old are you? Why the fuck do you want to be a 'bad boy'? If you wanna get laid just go to a prostitute - it's cheaper. If you want a real relationship then do you want a girl that falls for bad boys? Dumbass. Raise your standards to something respectable.
>>
>>18441117
> do you want a girl that falls for bad boys?
Which is almost everyone.
>>
>>18441141
In the world of bitter /r9k/ virgin projections. Not the real world.
>>
>>18441141
ok mr robot
>>
>>18441141
Stop trying to date 14 year olds
>>
File: mandrill.jpg (101KB, 826x826px) Image search: [Google]
mandrill.jpg
101KB, 826x826px
>>18441141
Abused men are attracted to crazy, crazy begets crazy, now the world is full of rapists and hybristophiles.

Pic somewhat related, their sexual dimorphism makes the males like 2x bigger than the females and undoubtedly more aggressive than either of our common ancestors, because monkeys apes are demonic shits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.