[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stood up for the third time this month I swear to God I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497867465630-b.png (124KB, 362x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497867465630-b.png
124KB, 362x299px
>Stood up for the third time this month

I swear to God I don't fucking do anything wrong. Am I unlucky? I keep meeting this girls off an app called badoo, I think it's linked to other apps. Is that the problem? So I need to go out and hit on girls in public?
>>
you either lied or were desperate and women didnt want to let you down but turned out you are worse IRL than they imagined

its unpopular nowadays to say but the fault is usually in us, you already have the excuse of apps and bad luck, its not, its you, do something differently
>>
>>18440731
>you either lied or were desperate

Except I've done neither of those things. I played it cool, worked the charm, everything.

The day before she was super excited and the next day come time to pick her up she cancels. I fucking refuse to believe I'm doing shit wrong. I've gotten plenty of dates using the same attitude I used now, that's why I say it could just be bad luck.
>>
>>18440727
It's pretty normal, even my chad friend gets stood up all the time
>>
File: 1357099439096.png (88KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1357099439096.png
88KB, 298x332px
>>18440794
>even my Chad friend gets stood up all the time

Chads get stood up? I thought chads never got stood up and is irresistible to women?
>>
>>18440794
Your friend isn't a true Chad, then.
>>
>>18440843
So chads don't get stood up ever? I'm so confused.
>>
>>18440789
Do you look like your pics or are you way less attractive irl?
Did you suggest meeting somewhere that might have put them off when they got there like somewhere unsafe or nouveau riche?
>>
>>18440995
I look better irl than my pics, when I dress nice I look really good. Like I said, I've gotten dates before, so it's not like I'm ugly. Just dinner, not like I told her to come go the abandoned warehouse near the highway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.