[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find the perfect girl for me, have cutesy late teenage romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1562.jpg (55KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
55KB, 347x500px
>Find the perfect girl for me, have cutesy late teenage romance over a summer and remain best friends even though there was a falling out
>Fall in love with everything about her after seeing her multiple times over the next few years, but she lives a medium drive away and time gets in the way for both of us as school and jobs start to form
>Now in my early twenties and start seeing her again here and there and texting
>Try my best to talk to her but she's more distant than she was in the past
>Texting one night and convo gets deep, admit how I always felt
>She says she always liked me but it would be hard to get back into the mindset we were in as teens but the door isn't closed, we should stay in eachothers lives
>Not as distant texting anymore but bounces between chatting me up and initiating and straight up ignoring me sometimes. In person exchange looks and cutesy banter at parties
>I know deep down she'll probably never see me the way I see her even though we'll be in eachothers lives again, but all I want to do is just turn back the clock and recapture those moments
>Time is a fucking bitch

Has /adv/ ever felt a similar feel? How did you deal with it
>>
Gonna bump one time. Would really like to get some feedback,
>>
Bumping one last time.
>>
Don't dwell on it, keep moving forward. Don't stall.
>>
>>18440264
I'm trying, starting working out hard again and taking up more interests and hobbies to distract myself. It's just hard not to think about it
>>
I know that feel opie. Sorry your thread died.
>>
:(
>>
She's playing with your feelings OP, just go no contact and move on to greener pastures. Find someone who won't behave like a child.
>>
Usually, to fall out or love or just to stop having a specific crush, I find another girl to obsess over.
>>
>>18441094
Pretty much this, don't fall for something that'll do you no good
>>
>>18440181

Something like that, remebering the strong urge to do it all over again, but it was early days of college

>How did you deal with it

Well she delt with it for me, cutting contact, besides, we're (now) cities apart. She was nice, as opposed to the abusive relationship I had for couple of years previously, the one where you don't even realize it, but you're slowly choking on your own blood. Anyways, I said to myself that it's over, came to terms with it, well fuck, maybe I have sometimes got really drunk and had to read the shit I sent the next day in hangovered embaressment. But I learned something, I decided to develop awareness, that the next time I have something that valuable, I'm going to recognize it. There are like billion of stories about people who only realized what they lost after they lost it. But I'm not going to settle for less either because I know what I want, exactly because I've lost it.
>>
>>18441094
Going no contact is even more childish, especially considering we're in the same friend group
>>
>>18441519

Why would you mix those? What is wrong with your decision making? How did your ancestors survive?

I have so many questions
>>
>>18441553
We met through friends, a close knit group. Everyone knows there was something. If I go no contact its going to be me saying good bye to 5 or more people Im good friends with. Im also not petty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.