[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ this is my first time posting on thid board, but I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/ this is my first time posting on thid board, but I really need another persons advice.

So Im a 21 year old guy, I live with my parents still. Recently Ive reconnected with an old friend I grew up with (we were basically brothers) we had a falling out, but were definitly cool now.

He asked me if I wanted to share a house with him and his girlfriend for 1/3 rent for a 3 bedroom 1 story house. Id be paying $200. Where I live just an apartment costs $800-$900 (I make about $3000 a month, but dont want to pay that much really)

I love my parents despite a very toubling past between us. They are in their 60s and I know id miss them. They werent the best parents, they emotionally amd physically abused me when I was in my early teens and mid teens. But Ive forgiven them and were ok now.

I relate to my friend a lot. His girlfriend is cool too. I dont really have many friends anymore and dont hangout with anyone really. If I moved their I know wed have a lot of fun. And his girlfriend could definitly hook me up with her friends. Its not a huge house, but all I do currently is sit in my small room whem I dont work and play xbox. Amd even if I got an apartment in my state, Id still be alone and bored.
I feel like life is just passing me by amd im stuck wasting my best years working at a place I dislike and have no real career in, My parents can be very difficult and controlling. My mom is an emotional wreck who channels her anger out on me and my dad. And my dad likes to control everything in my life.small example: If I go outside to enjoys tge weather, hell go outside to check on me. When I leave to go to work, Hell enter my room and search it.

Sorry if this was hard to read, but my question basically is, Should I stay in my current situation and hope for the stuff to change? Or, do I go and live with mt friend in another state for a few years working for a dollar or two less, but having complete freedom to do what I want and finally live my life?
>>
>>18440149
Get out man, it's a great offer with a perfect timing and if it dosen't work out just get your own place, seems like you could afford it.
>>
>>18440149
Your parents will still be there if it all turns to shit, take a risk on something for once.
>>
>>18440149
How long would you be signing a lease for? How far away from your parents would you be?
>>
I would advice to move out. You will have to eventually and this seems to be a great chance.
Just a note on the couple thing: I have lived with a couple for two years. It's nice, if they are okay and not too selfish. So think about that.
>>
I think its a great opportunity to get out and maybe make new friends. Your parents are still there if you need them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.