[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and i text everyday. We have lots of good, long conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

My gf and i text everyday. We have lots of good, long conversations with each other and we have fun while doing it. But for some reason whenever she sends short messages without emojis, it means she's sad or in a bad mood. Whenever I ask her what's wrong she says she's fine. What the hell can I do?
>>
>>18439879
girls can get emotional when they PMS. that's one reason

other than that idk how to help ya
>>
Send her something funny or cute via text. Or take her out to dinner or to the movies. Or bring over a pizza and watch movies on the couch that night. Just do something to cheer her up rather than forcing an answer out of her.
>>
>>18439879
Srsly? When she sends shit without emojis it means she is pissed? ;-D Nigga fa reel?
>>
>>18439885
We're going to the park tomorrow
>>
>>18439886
It's just EXTREMELY unlikely of her
>>
nothing, console her, dont make her tell you, dont force her, listen to her and perhaps ask a few questions, wait for her to tell you and be really nice to her !!
>>
stop worrying about her texts, its beta as fuck, you don't have time for mind games. She says she is fine, then leave it at that unless she says otherwise. Don't keep asking and try to stop texting her all the time be busy doing your own thing make her wonder about you not the other way around, go to the gym
>>
>>18439945
Don't listen to this guy, it's nice that you're so intuned with her.
>>
>>18439879
My gf gets grumpy and blue from time to time also. It's easy to spot. Right now it's just who she is. I'm a bit older and understand these things. I always remind her that it's ok to be grumpy and I love her as she is - however she is. She gets over it as soon as I see her then gives herself over to me. I find this 100% adorable.
>>
>>18439879

When someone says they're fine, then they're obviously not it means "I'm not fine, but there's nothing you can do about it. I'll be sad for a bit and then I'll be fine". If she wants your help, she'll ask for it. Just let her have her bad days and focus on making the good ones better. No one is happy all the time and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
Rent a limousine, buy 100 roses and pick her up from work when she doesn't expect it, then drive to hotel on the seaside and have passionate sex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.