[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have toxic friends who never want to hang out, I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496784952842.jpg (90KB, 615x695px) Image search: [Google]
1496784952842.jpg
90KB, 615x695px
I have toxic friends who never want to hang out, I've never had a gf, I hate my summer job, my grades are not good in uni, I dislike almost every political ideology in America (most Trump supporters and almost every liberal) and the only happiness I get is when I'm lifting or running. I've even lost motivation to a read a good book which was probably my favorite hobby in HS.

What the hell do I do? I feel so isolated, unmotivated and just sad.
>>
>>18439366
Depression. Nip it in the bud while it seems like it is still in its early stages. You don't want to end up like me.
>>
Try new things, meet new people, do what you enjoy. dont stagnate
>>
>>18439366
I'll tell you what you do, you hook me up with the contact info of that chick on the left
>>
>>18439366
Congratulations, you sound like a lot of young adults after they graduated high school.

> Politics is lame and boring
> Stressed with work
> Difficulty with grades
> feels the need to have a girlfriend
> toxic friends
> Does not want to read
> Lost in touch with old self from public schooling
> Resentful
> Exercises
> Depression

How about you go to the mirror and tell the part of you that is unwilling to do his summer job to shut the hell up the part of you that is not willing to do his summer job.
>>
>>18439387
How about you go to the mirror and tell the part of you that is willing to do his summer job to shut the hell up the part of you that is not willing to do his summer job.*
>>
>>18439373
I've been like this since I was friendless all HS
>>18439374
I'm really trying,but i'm just sitting at my parent's with friends who just flake on me and a shitty job
>>18439375
Venmo me 5 bucks and see what happens
>>18439387
If you wanna clean garbage bins and vacuum for ungrateful office workers for 6 hours be my guest friendo
>>
>>18439397
If it means having job experience to put on my resume then I'll take it.
>>
>>18439397
Wtf is venmo
>>
>>18439406
paypal clone
>>
>>18439366
If your friends are not fun to be with, just stop trying to hang out with them or talk to them. I've had to let go of people before and it was always a better decision because it freed up time to focus on myself and not feel bad around others or something.
>>
>>18439366
Go on a trip for awhile
>>
>>18439445
I have, but now it's just me and me alone, and while I value my independence I need people to socialize with and I don't know where to look.
>>18439450
I would if I had a car and time, I really do want to travel
>>
this is a good experience.

you are growing through pain

ony advice is to stop resisting change / life
>>
>>18439366
Damn look at that ass.
>>
>>18441146
that's only a visual trick to make it look bigger
she is flat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.