[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I let my gay friend suck my dick? I'm a heterosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Should I let my gay friend suck my dick?

I'm a heterosexual male, 22. I recently became friends with a very popular make up artist in my town. I find him really smart and enjoyable to talk to. We talk once a week, but every time we do, he ends up suggesting that I should let him suck my dick. "You're gonna like it, I promise", he says.

I've always been pretty open, but was never curious about trying something with another guy. When I was 8-9, my male cousin and I used to give each other some massages, but we grew up and never spoke about it or did it again.

I am afraid this new friend is only interested in sex; and I really don't know how to make him stop once and for all to try to convince me I should try letting him suck me off. How can I sort this out and maintain our friendship, which I really cherish.

Should I try it out and have an experience with him to see if I'll like it? He's a cross-dresser and I find him really hot when he dresses like a woman.

Picture related is him.
>>
>>18439186

wew lad. thats a hot mess. look if you feel the urge to do it, go ahead and do it, worst case scenario is you'll regret it, which sounds like a bad thing, but if you can make it to thirty without any regrets you clearly didn't challenge your self or try anything new.

if you only want to roll with it for the sake of maintaining the friendship, dont do it. but it seems like you're clearly curious about it so if i were what i assume you are, id probably roll with it.

that being said it can ruin friendships long term so there is that. weird territory.

if you want it to stop you might need to be a little forceful. basically say what you said here, minus the curiosity bits, that you treasure the friendship but if he doesn't stop saying that you're going to leave and never come back.

our vices can be a fire. they either destroy us or our relationships. you are in a rare position where you might be able to prevent him from having it destroy either. most people destroy their relationships by making a move, but you're still willing to stick around. maybe ride that.

i wish you were my friend. ireally want to just kiss him so fucking bad but i know it will destroy everything, but the more i keep it to my self the more my sexuality implodes in my private life and i do more degrading sexual things.

killing me man
>>
>>18439186
>I am afraid this new friend is only interested in sex
This is correct
>How can I sort this out and maintain our friendship,
Once he has sucked your dick he moves on from you, consider yourself another one of his conquests. Or alternatively he pressures you from there to move on to buttsex. This pressure doesn't stop until you relent in that, or the friendship ends.

Welcome to gay people.
I'm straight and I've had the same experience with some faggot wanting to suck my dick. He literally wouldn't stop begging for nearly 3 years till he got the message.
>>
I dont think you should do it. You are already having doubts as is. Go jerk off, right now, then once you are cumming, stare at the photo you just posted. If you felt good cumming to his photo with no shame, go get your cock sucked. If not, dont fucking do it because the shame will be 1000x worse. You will literally die of shame while cumming in this dudes mouth or on his face.
>>
>>18439186
The fact that you're even asking such a question proves that you're not hetro.
>>
>>18439186
>finding that hot

Yeah you're at least bisexual friendo. Try it out and join the bi-masterrace.
>>
>>18439194
Was he flamboyant? Its always the flamboyant fucks.
>>
>>18439186
>being this much of a faggot
>being this vulnerable to bait
>>
>>18439186
sexuality is not black and white but doing this with a friend can ruin the relationship.
>>
remember: it's not gay if you're not gay, it's just budsex.
>>
Do it faggot, what are you gay?
>>
Don't overthink it, dude. All these people saying "it can ruin your friendship..." Look, if you were the type to be so dramatic and let sex ruin your friendship, then perhaps the fact that your friend keeps pushing for it should really be the thing that does it, regardless of whether or not you actually go along with it.

Think of it like this: You masturbate, don't you? What's the difference between his mouth and your hand? His mouth is pretty much guaranteed going to feel better, and you'll be giving your close friend a moment of joy getting to suck a dick. Again, don't overthink it – you're not the one sucking a dick, your penis is simply being stimulated via physical contact, that does not make you gay. It doesn't have to lead to anything more. If it helps, you've said you find your friend attractive when he's in drag, so have him do it while in drag. Either way, it means nothing. It just feels good, and it makes your friend happy. You have no reason not to do it, and every reason to do it.
>>
Make sure he doesn't have any STDs like AIDS.
>>
>>18439318
How do they even have the confidence to do it? I cant even talk to a girl when Im sure shes into me
>>
>>18439824
>I'm going to be filled with horror and regret at some of the things I turned my brain and moral center off to once I hit 30: the post.
>>
>>18439952
I dont know desu. I just hate the fact that they are the loudest (literally) and give us decent gays a bad rep.
>>
>>18439186
How is he a popular make up artist when that lipstick looks terrible on him?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.