[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me just get to the point. I go to a public school where there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2908.jpg (75KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.jpg
75KB, 412x600px
Let me just get to the point. I go to a public school where there are a lot of black people and 99% of them act like uneducated monkeys. But I'm black and the way most people act has given me a dislike for black people. This has made me hate my own skin color and myself. I can't stand looking at my myself in photos or the mirror. How do I stop this.
>>
thats like me saying stupid white people have made me hate myself for being white. I think really your problem lies with racism in either expressed to you verbally or what you've heard in social culture.
>>
>>18438784
Your the one that creates the meaning in your life (you choose how being black makes you feel). A better way to think of yourself is your not one of those hood rats. Your a respectable black man take pride in that. Show people that your different and better. It's unfortunate the black community is in shambles. But everyone is an individual. You gotta respect yourself.
>>
You need to an hero
>>
>>18438798
this op think of how you'll be an example for lil boys and girls
>>
>>18438784

0/10

Terrible bait.
>>
>>18438825
Not bait at all
>>
You are one gigantic Uncle Tom.
>>
>>18438889
This is true
>>
>>18438784
white man in a black mans skin. sorry op but once you come to this conclusion there is no going back. at least people won't hate you as much as a white man who knows the truth about darkies.
>>
>>18438784
So what exactly is your problem with how they act? Do they horse around too much, have flamboyant personalities? Or is it something more serious than that?
>>
>>18438784
Hang out with black people that aren't uneducated monkeys. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>18438784
Dude i really hope you're real. If you are i grant you honorary whiteness. Make something of yourself and get the fuck out of that zoo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.