[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons I have a gf. I can't tell if I hate her or in just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Fun.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
Anons I have a gf. I can't tell if I hate her or in just being my typical depressed/lazy self. Need a wake up call either way. I can't talk to her. Everything has to be a big blown up mess and when she feels she's wrong or "losing" she gets more irrational. I've stopped talking to her more than I have to. She's hot and does everything I want in bed, but whenever I'm around her I'm miserable. I think it's something that over time she could mature but it's going to take a hell of a lot of work and time. That's not usually my strong points if have to change a lot as a person too. I guess my question is it's it worth being with someone that makes you feel shitty if they have the rest of the package? Or do I need professional help myself?
>>
>>18438704
She just sounds immature. Not saying she wont grow out of it in time, but doing nothing certainly will not help her mature. Have a mature talk with her then if it does not go well then move on.

You answered your question when you said she makes you miserable. Either that changes or you move on. Period.
>>
>>18438724
I spend lots of time going over in my head what I should do. That's part of what makes me feel like leaving.
>>
Get rid, bro. I'm currently dealing with a breakup and I gotta tell ya, if you're unhappy then you're only going to get more miserable. Girls want what they want and all else falls by the way side. They'll say the decisions they make are for both of you and that they're considering your feelings but when you get down to it, the decisions they make are for themselves.

Look at the stereotypical relationship dynamics, a man pays, a man buys her gifts, a man pulls the chair out etc etc. You think this is derrived from nowhere? No. it comes from the very really fact that men give everything in a relationship whilst simultaneously being at the mercy of the other. Doesn't quite add up does it? Well that's love for you, pal. Buckle up because its a never ending roller coaster that you pay for with time and energy and it uses your balls for brakes.
>>
>>18438704
You need to emotionally check out of the relationship and just use her for her body. Do whatever it takes to keep access to that pussy, but with no emotional investment.
>>
I've been through that before, I know it's hard and it was for me to but it's best to just end it, it took me too long and I was just absolutely miserable so it's best to end it now and save yourself the heartache
>>
>>18438787
What he said.
The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be.
>>
>>18438777
Checked. I think that's what I have been doing for 3 years. Time to give it up?
>>
>>18438756
I think we both have wants. Only I see no justification from her, but whining. So I don't feel like participating. I should try to be better at portraying my desires.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.