[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a girl around town every now and then over the course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nif_02.png (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nif_02.png
401KB, 1920x1080px
>see a girl around town every now and then over the course of like a year, on the bus or whatever
>never really spoke, but I've picked her out of a crowd a few times because I thought she was cute (Not like a 10/10, but like average girl cute)
>I even know the place she works
>Don't know anything else about her though
>She may or may not know that I even exist
>She just today created an OKCupid account

Alright bros, what should I do? I'm a kissless virgin with crippling social anxiety, but I'm not a complete and utter mess. I have a job, I'm relatively clean cut, I've even lost a pretty decent amount of weight recently etc. What would be the best way to approach this? How should I talk to her and what should I open with to avoid sounding like a total loser creep. I've been trying to come up with something for like an hour now but I'm completely locking up.

I feel like this is one shot to potentially get with this QT I've day dreamed about a few time, but I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to courtship and I want to minimize my chances of fucking this up. I'll take any and all advice.
>>
If you see her irl it'd probably be better to approach her there.
Are you on the same bus?
Where does she work?
>>
>>18438448

I don't see her on the bus anymore, as I don't have any need to go into the city regularly for work these days.

She works at a local store, stocking shelves or cashing people out or whatever. I'm not a stalker, so I don't have her hours memorized or anything like that though. I've just seen her working there a few times. Is it cool to just strike up a random person for casual conversation when they're on the clock though? I'd get pretty annoyed by that personally.
>>
>>18438456
If she's cashing people out she's paid to talk to you. So why not get your groceries in the store she works and just strike up a conversation. She won't mind, if she likes you.
>>
File: gfvsvidya.png (822KB, 802x1573px) Image search: [Google]
gfvsvidya.png
822KB, 802x1573px
>>18438405
dont bother, she is having sex with a different guy every day of the week on tinder and they are all better than you
>>
>>18438462

I guess. It's not a grocery store though, more of a discount junk store, so it might be considered creepy for me to be coming in there looking to see if Whats-her-face is working everyday just to strike up a one minute conversation.

And I feel like I should strike while the iron is hot, before it's too late.
>>
>>18438405
Crippling social anxiety is the result of a chemical imbalance in the brain. Usually dopamine related. I would get that sorted out before even attempting to talk to women.
>>
>>18438495
My stupid pride would never allow me to see a shrink and get put on happy pills though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.