[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to win someone's heart when you live five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to win someone's heart when you live five thousand miles away?

LDRs always ultimately fail. I know. But I want to move to my crushes country shortly after I graduate. It's not because of this person, it's just something I wanted to do even before I got to know them.

I tried dating local people but it's just not working. I don't click with them for some reason and I don't feel like I can trust them. They are lovely and valuable people but I don't feel sexual nor romantic attraction towards them. I'm trying to meet as many new people as I can, mix with different crowds, look for distractions but to no avail because that person from far away is almost always on my mind.

It's been 2 years and we are casual friends who sometimes open up to each other and talk about intimate things. I'm not naive. I know they have a lot of flaws and they aren't perfect, I just like them very much for some reason.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18438211

Don't do it, you'll get hurt. I got pretty fucked up by an Italian girl..
>>
>>18438211
It's hard to win over a person if you don't get to know them first, that and the issue of proximity too. Better worry about winning them after you're close in distance with them.
>>
>>18438503
You are right, but I don't want to wait till I'm actually there. For many reasons. Because what if they get together with someone else? Or they won't even like me enough to meet up? I don't want to hold out my hope for nothing
>>
>>18438220
Why anon? Story time.
>>
>>18438211
>Is it possible to win someone's heart when you live five thousand miles away?

>five thousand miles away

No.
>>
>>18438922
But whyyy
>>
>>18438211
Child molesters and pedophiles do it you can too
>>
>>18438211
Just flirt with them.
>>
>>18438211
I've been in an LDR relationship for six months now. I was friends with her online for seven months before that. She's visiting for the first time next week. Apparently she always had a big crush on me but I never realized it (I'm retarded when it comes to that).

With your situation, it sounds like it's not going to happen. Two years and still just "casual friends". In the months leading up to our relationship it became a very intimate friendship.

>>18438940
>But whyyy

You've had two years to get close enough to warrant a relationship and you haven't. It sounds unlikely. Try flirting with her I guess, but be prepared for her to not feel the same way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.