[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go about asking someone what their partner count is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

File: 1495141344552.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495141344552.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
How do you go about asking someone what their partner count is?

>inb4 'don't care/judge'

I'd literally rather never have sex again than be with someone who fucked hookers or went on tinder/grindr just for flings. Can I assume to just never find someone who hasn't as I approach my 30s? People will definitely lie about this shit too. I don't give a shit about virginity, just not be the type of person to be capable of meaningless sex. Don't care what I'm missing out on.
>>
If it bugs you this much then just ask them. When's last time you had sex? How many partners did you have? Xcetera
>>
>>18438179

>grindr

give up on guys cuz you will not meet one who hasnt done this, especially over 30
>>
>>18438186
>If it bugs you this much then just ask them.

What if they're lying?

As for me, I've been single for 3 weeks and have been with less than 10 people, most of them were before I was 20, don't have any diseases or anything.
>>
File: 1489956111480.jpg (12KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489956111480.jpg
12KB, 237x250px
>>18438190
o-ok ...
>>
>>18438197
If they are lying you need to gather proof that they are. Go all private investigator on them. It will be worth it! :)
>>
>>18438207
it won't be worth it when they find out I am a paranoid nut job.
>>
>>18438215
Thats why you do it discretely. As I said first just ask them plain and simple. I tell chicks all the time I had 3. What proof do they have? The two who I got to sleep with were like "surely you had more". 3 is the magic number. I basically had sex twice, even when I lost my virginity it was still 3.
>>
File: 1493944943886.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1493944943886.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>18438239
So it was 3 or you are lying?

Shit's not worth this much stress. Seriously
>>
>>18438179

I feel mostly the same as you, but you do have to realize that most girls have had hook ups before.
>>
File: 1479365371807.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
1479365371807.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>18438179

>How do you go about asking someone what their partner count is?

>People will definitely lie about this shit too

If you ask people questions and you don't trust the answers I guess your only option is to die alone.
>>
>>18438179
Casually ask them when a good situation arises (ie: TV, shower, idk..)
>>
>>18438179
You just ask when the situation arises

Here's the thing; they have to choose to be honest

Some own it, some say, oh I've had sex with like 20 guys

I've had sex with this amount of girls

But with women, they'll lie to appear less like a whore. It's about selling themselves, marketing their partnership to you.
>>
>>18438179
Having thought that way at one point in my life, I really strongly believe it's a product of being sheltered and, frankly, insecure about not having a fulfilling sex life of your own.

You just won't care about this by a certain age, if not simply because you won't be able to afford. Everyone who is even remotely active in dating will have a history by the time they're 30, including yourself more than likely.

People do shit. Learn to embrace the awkwardness of life.
>>
>>18438197
>and have been with less than 10 people, most of them were before I was 20, don't have any diseases or anything.
This is a deal-breaker for most people.
>>
>>18438812
>It's about selling themselves, marketing their partnership to you.
There's such a huge misconception on this site that women are the ones who have the pressure on them to market themselves to guys, why do you think this?

If anything it's always the guy's job to prove they're worthy, unless a woman really really likes you, she won't go out of her way to overly impress some random bloke she doesn't know. If you're being difficult and annoying she can just as easily ghost you and move on to another guy who will be less difficult to deal with. I've gone on dates where the girl told me things I as a man would never tell anyone on a first date.
>>
>>18438822
>>18438822
It's a totally valid thing to care about. Statistically, women with higher partner counts have more failing marriages. They are also statistically more likely to have stds and mental problems.

Now tell me, who would want any of those things in a partner? Who would want a relationship that's more doomed to fail, along with a burning penis and a psycho to deal with?

This whole live and let live attitude towards it is retarded. If a women is single in her 30s she's single for a reason 95 percent of the time.

To even insinuate it's jealousy is outlandish.

This is coming from someone who doesn't really care not because I think high partner counts don't matter, but because once in a great while a person with a high partner count can be cool, and generally am not seeking a relationship with them anyway.

Being picky about your partners isn't insecurity or sheltered, it's just a choice, and statistics show, the smarter one. I hate how people who fucked a lot try to make picky people seem like the villains just because they don't want to fuck them for their whorish behavior.
>>
>>18438833
If you aren't a beta cuck generally relationships are a proving ground for both sexes. The women proves she is capable of not being a psycho, proves she's not a loose trollop, would be a good mother, etc while the man proves the same and maybe pays for a few dates.

>She can easily ghost you

And why would I care? If she deems me difficult and annoying when I'm being myself then have I really lost anything of value?

This is the problem with dating now. Guys are kissing women's feet when, if they only knew, that if a guy takes charge and says "No, you prove yourself to me" you'll stand out and actually attract women. It's worked for me.

I make women market themselves to me, just as much as I market myself. I give them charm, show them who I am, and they show me what they are offering. That only makes sense to me. If you are just going around chasing women without any expectations from them then idk what to tell you.
>>
>>18438853
the same meaning be a good father and not being a psycho
>>
>>18438190
Hey
Buddy
Fuck you
>>
>>18438853
>The women proves she is capable of not being a psycho, proves she's not a loose trollop, would be a good mother, etc while the man proves the same and maybe pays for a few dates.
Lol what?

I can honestly bet you don't go out a lot. The irony of your post is you're berating guys for kissing women's feet but expect yours to be kissed.

It's completely fallacious that you think we're still in the 60's
>>
Look up the two-finger test. It's an easy way to check if she is a virgin or not. If she claims to be a virgin, try out the two-finger test to see if she is lying or not. Perhaps do it under the guise of fingering her or some shit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18438839

Its a totally valid thing to care about but sometimes not to the extent that kids on 4chan care about it.

Its a totally valid thing to care about but not if your primary reason for caring so much about it is so that you can belittle and feel superior to other people.

Its a totally valid thing to care about unless you're the kind of person who doesn't live their life according to a graph they saw on 4chan.

Its a totally valid thing to care about unless you're actually trying to insinuate that jealousy and insecurity never motivates people to care about partner counts so much.

Its totally a valid thing to care about unless you're just using partner counts as justification for your deep seated urge to judge and insult people.
>>
>>18438869
>Look up the two-finger test. It's an easy way to check if she is a virgin or not.
The American education system has failed us all.
>>
>>18438839
Do what you want. I guess I'm just saying that in the grand scheme of things you seem really focused on this one relatively unimportant aspect of a potential partner if your true concern is ultimately about finding someone to have a healthy, lasting relationship with rather than finding someone to validate your own sexual values.

How many people someone has slept with is nowhere near as important as shit like having common interests, being able to communicate well, finances, long term goals (e.g. marriage, kids, live in country/city/burbs), etc.
>>
>>18438866
>Lol what bro? You expect women to not spread their legs constantly, display adequate mental health, and show she'd be a good mother to your children?

I don't expect mine to be kissed, I expect women to display value just as I display value to them. It's called not being a beta cuck. Has worked wonders for me and am much happier for it. Sorry you can't wrap your head around that
>>
>>18438871
Sure it's not perfect, but better to be safe than sorry. What's the chance that she lost her hymen due to "horse back riding" or some other bullshit reason?
>>
>>18438824
The actual people who care about virginity are developmentally stunted imo. I don't feel like I need to overcompensate for what I've done, I just don't want to blow my shit out with a bunch of people i don't even like.
>>
>>18438874
You always talk about the woman being a mother to your children on the first date? Oh definitely you're a catch and not a territorial control freak at all my man.

> I expect women to display value just as I display value to them.
Exactly how do you display value when you're quizzing them about how to be a proper mother during dates? Whereas you think that the only thing you have to prove is just paying for a measly meal at a diner to "show your worth"

>It's called not being a beta cuck
You're an impressionable guy who has taken 4chan memes and incorporated them into your personal life, you're the very definition of beta cuck.
>>
>>18438880

If with a girl who allows you to check her hymen with two fingers to validate her virginity before you have sex with her chances are you're asleep and in a fucking dream because no woman with a functional brain stem would let your autistic ass in the same timezone as her vagina.
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
>>18438884
Whatever lets you sleep at night. I'm not going near anyone who can't keep their legs closed with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>insecure sheltered virgins getting upset over whores fucking other whores
>whores getting insecure and defensive over their lifestyles trying to defend their looseness
These threads really are the best of both worlds
>>
>>18438890
I'd be a hypocrite to judge you, chances are neither of us will find what we want anyway.
>>
>>18438887
This reminds me of when I had to remove spyware on a girl I knew's phone cause the bf had been listening in on her conversations and reading all her texts. When he figured out I was doing it, he called me on her phone and I told him that what he did was illegal, and no lie he said that he only did it cause he felt she was cheating on him, not that he had gotten any proof from his little NSA-tier stalking, but because the last time they had sex he felt that she wasn't as "tight" as before. I almost burst out laughing but I was too busy marveling at the lengths of stupidity and creepiness some guys go through. Everytime I see threads like these, I just think of that guy.
>>
>>18438870
>It's totally valid 1

I would agree with it. They take the information a bit too literally and just write off everything. Life is dynamic and you could genuinely find a whore who's an amazing partner

>It's totally valid 2

Agree. I don't try to belittle people about it, I see it as a way of calling it what it is. Whores are whores are whores. Men or women. If you're a whore own it, stop trying to tell us you're not or that we should just accept you.

>It's totally valid 3

Agree again. I think it's very important to stress that you don't have to take it literally, and life is dynamic, but it's WISE to avoid whores for ltrs.

>4

You're really trying to tell me a guy cares about a girl getting 30 dicks in her because he's jealous? No. We care because that indicates you're a whore, which is not good for ltrs.

>5

I have no deep seated urge to insult anyone. Tell me where I insulted someone besides saying a live and let live attitude towards high partner count is retarded. You act like I just roasted roasties for the whole post when I just said statistically picky people are right and it's the wise thing to do.

>Judge and insult

Ahh, so siding with statistics is "judgmental" and calling your forcing of "who cares about people's sexual history XD" attitude retarded is "Insulting".

Sorry that not everyone agrees with your world view on being promiscuous.

I suspect you're either a nu-male or a triggered woman who's had a lot of sex based on your zooey reaction
>>
>>18438907
OP and I agree 100% with this post
>>
File: 1494976608780.png (2MB, 1620x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1494976608780.png
2MB, 1620x2001px
Pointless awful thread. The answer will always be the same for these.

People are dishonest, and people will lie. Guys usually over-inflate their numbers and girls down-play theirs, both in fear of being judged. If someone tells you their number there's a strong likelihood it's under/over-reported, so why even bother? If that's all you're basing your relationship on then why even bother being in a damn relationship? You clearly won't trust this person ever. I never bother to ask about exes cause they're just exes, but sometimes the topic of conversation will come up and it's just that.

Going around calling people whores won't make you a better person. To a lot of people, if you've slept with 1 person before marriage then you're a whore. Trying to set up a metric as to what number is universally "acceptable" is beyond dumb. People make mistakes and get involved with people they shouldn't have. This doesn't make them inherently bad, but this also doesn't mean you condone promiscuity, it just means that if you're thinking of being with someone they have to tick off more boxes than just "le sex xD" which is why I find the notion of sleeping with people just for the sake of doing it idiotic.

>Muh statistics
What a dweeb and nerd! People aren't statistics, take time to get off toxic sites like /pol/ and actually go interact with real life humans.
>>
>>18438885
Yeah, that's what I said. I actually scream in their faces ARE YOU ABLE TO RAISE CHILDREN?ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR BREEDING?

This anon is seriously implying the relationship process isn't a buffer zone to figure out if a girl is marriage material and from then on mother material

Fuck some of you are so stupid

What do we do when we date?

>Look for someone attractive, a biological indication that woman or man is suitable for breeding
>Get to know them
Then comes the vetting process
>Are they insane?
>Are they loyal?
>Are you able to hang out with them for an extended period of time?

And a million other questions and calculations your brain processes that we likely don't on a conscious level. This anon is seriously denying that and implying I'm a territorial control freak for a generalization of the mating process and what we look for in a partner GENERALLY. Genuine autism.

>How do you display value when you're quizzing them...

Right, cuz I said that's what I did, right? Oh, I didn't, and you're a fucking turbo autist? Okay then.

>You're an impressionable guy who has taken 4chan memes and

No, I'm just using jargon that everyone understands.
>>
>>18438907
>You're really trying to tell me a guy cares about a girl getting 30 dicks in her because he's jealous? No. We care because that indicates you're a whore, which is not good for ltrs.

Don't kid yourself. I almost never hear that accusation from guys with similar partner counts, just the ones who have slept with considerably fewer people than the girl.
>>
>>18438920
>If that's all you're basing your relationship on then why even bother being in a damn relationship? You clearly won't trust this person ever.
The thing is this will probably be the case regardless of anything else. I don't call anybody whores, I may think it but there's no point in saying it. Maybe I'd rather just not trust anybody, as they get older they lose their innocence and by the time they're senior citizens they've either lived a full life, which is a minority, or they're complete pieces of shit. This is just one step to becoming more jaded and I don't think being more "open" and "free" with a bunch of insecure losers who want to fuck like desperate animals is going to make me feel better.
>>
>>18438920
>What a dweeb and nerd! People aren't statistics,
How blissfully naive

If I met a girl who seemed good on the surface but "happened" to go through 5 divorces, I'm not going to ignore that because "It's just a number it doesn't matter :)". People don't change and history has a tendency of repeating itself.
>>
>>18438930
The nu-males still operate here. I will say this, one thing /pol/ gets right is the high sexual partner count generally = no good for ltr thing.
>>
>>18438930
>If I met a girl who seemed good on the surface but "happened" to go through 5 divorces
I like how you're always looking for the extreme examples.

>People don't change and history has a tendency of repeating itself.
Uh huh right, so what is your point exactly?
>>
>>18438930
>People don't change and history has a tendency of repeating itself.
Actually people do change, but usually not for the better. Almost never in fact. Not when it comes to this. They get old and become afraid of dying, they think life is short, so why not fuck it up?
>>
>>18438925
>A man whore is okay with a woman whore

What a surprise!
>>
>>18438924
You sound like you teleported from the 60's with all your talk about the woman proving to be a shiny laundry-machine.

>suitable for breeding
>vetting process
The way you talk about relationships is like something you'd read in a science journal.
>>
>>18438924
>I actually scream in their faces ARE YOU ABLE TO RAISE CHILDREN?ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR BREEDING?

Not the person you replied to but you're not if you do this. You just have a low partner count because of mental illness. It's a sour grapes situation just like the sex addicted zombies that need validation from people who suggest they're also mentally ill and didn't get enough parental guidance.
>>
>>18438932
I think it all depends on context. The count itself is not a problem so much as what behaviors it is potentially indicative of (i.e. non-committal, intimacy issues, lack of impulse control, etc.), but having dated a ton in my 20s, all that kind of stuff is represented across the spectrum of people out there regardless of their partner counts.

I dated a girl who loved to tout this Christina "good girl" image and talk about gow she had only been in one serious relationship and only slept with that one guy, but it became clear that it was because she was manipulative and used sex as a means of control over a guy that was just a patsy. I've also dated girls with partner counts in excess of 20 who simply had periods of sexual experimentation that they'd genuinely moved beyond.

It's just not THAT telling on it's own imo, and I'd say any data to suggest otherwise is more about correlation than causation.
>>
>>18438937
I think the point is more that people who are actually out living their own lives aren't wasting time passing judgment on how others live theirs.
>>
>>18438951
>I've also dated girls with partner counts in excess of 20 who simply had periods of sexual experimentation that they'd genuinely moved beyond.

That's what usually happens when you realize anybody with a dick and a mouth can figure out how to make you feel good if you want.
>>
>>18438954
>I think the point is more that people who are actually out living their own lives aren't wasting time passing judgment on how others live theirs.

Why do they always show up in these threads to defend their lifestyle, then? Isn't getting miles of dick/cooze enough?
>>
>>18438955
Lol virgin detected
>>
>>18438945
>>18438945
>hurr durr what's with your traditional values man like seriously XD it's CURRENT YEAR don't you subscribe to our progressive ideals? xP
>Seriously bro you don't kiss female ass constantly and try to be the best beta cuck you can be? Woahhh mr. humphrey bogart over here! what's next the clit doesn't exist? XD

It's like you're so autistic you can't comprehend what I'm saying, misrepresent my argument, and then spew as many beta-isms you have stored in your short term memory for later use.
>>
>>18438954
>aren't wasting time passing judgment on how others live theirs.

That's really naive. People judge each others choices constantly. The trick is to not care. Something you seem incapable of doing.
>>
File: 1495483660896.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1495483660896.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>>18438960
You're a real sleuth
>>
>>18438959
>defend their lifestyle
Just cause people here aren't agreeing with your vitriolic judgmental attitudes doesn't mean they're defending a promiscuous lifestyle. In fact a lot of people have called it toxic, it's like you can't get it through your head the point being made. Read this post again: >>18438920
until it finally sticks.
>>
>>18438959
No, they need their internet echo chambers to remind them that they're okay and totally don't have underlying problems they aren't dealing with.

>>18438949
>You're not if you do this

>You just have a low partner count

Anons in this thread can't even into sarcasm they're so autistic
>>
>>18438964
>Vitriolic

Nice thesaurus use, bro.

>Toxic
>Judgmental attitudes

How much do you want to bet this anon is a nu-male or "feminist" type woman?
>>
>>18438964
All of the points made in that post are a given, the ones that were actually made, anyway. Life is complex but why should that mean I make compromises I don't want to make? Again this post wasn't made in defense of the r9k pedos who are afraid of their gf seeing a dick that's bigger than theirs ever.
>>
>>18438961
>le beta cuck xD
>le reddit
As if it wasn't obvious enough where you're from

>Traditional values man like
You didn't state any traditional values, you condescendingly spewed some stuff about being good breeding material. You are not the cultured fedora gentleman you believe yourself to be.

I never said anything about "progressive ideals" I simply mocked you for your archaic idea that in 2017, assuming you live in a 1st world country, that all women are looking for a strong "provider", that's all you've harped on about in your pathetic posts. That the only boxes you care about to tick are a) Does she have good birthing hips b) Can she shut up and raise my children...that's literally all you seem to care about, and if that's who you really are then good for you, just good luck being single as long as you can, I look forward to reading a "why are western women such stuck up whores?" thread here later on, like I did yesterday.
>>
>>18438964
You do realize what web site this is right? Telling people not to be "vitriolic" is a complete waste of time.
>>
>>18438972
>nu-male or "feminist" type woman?
Nice try polturd. Good to know that when you've got nothing important to say your buzzwords are the no. 1 go-to.
>>
File: 1429014628034.jpg (49KB, 758x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429014628034.jpg
49KB, 758x720px
>>18438982
you used buzzwords too, cheese dick
>>
>>18438985
Didn't know regular words are "buzzwords" I know the whole M.O of that board is to just fling poo at each other until someone gives up, funny thing is I was agreeing with you that being promiscuous is bad, but when you're a polturd you just can't help but go into auto-pilot idiot mode at any chance you get.
>>
>>18438976
>reddit boogeyman

Ironically you're the one acting very reddit in this thread. Anything that doesn't involve kissing a women's ass has you up in arms

I used traditional values as a dichotomy against your obvious progressive beliefs. I wasn't implying that looking for value in a partner was traditional. It's intuitive, AKA not being a complete dipshit like you.

>Condescendingly

Get those multi syllable words in, bud, even though they don't apply in the slightest sense. Gotta sound smart, right?

>LITERALLY CURRENT YEAR

Can not make this stuff up hahaha

>All women are looking for a strong provider

Never said that

>That's all you've harped on about

It is not. Continue misrepresenting what I'm saying though, as you've done this whole time.

>The only boxes you care to tick are...

Never said that, and you're taking a generalization entirely too literally to voice your opinions. This isn't the hill you want to die on, friend. You can spew your current year 2017 views on women elsewhere, you're not getting what I'm saying and frankly embarrassing yourself.

I actually have a women who wants to date me at this very moment, not that that's relevant. Continue on with your assumptions, though. It's gotten you this far.
>>
>>18438960
Funny how people on the "don't judge women for their partner count" side typically have no problem turning around and judging men for their partner count. What ever side you are on, at least be internally consistent.
>>
>>18438993
>polturd

>>18438982
>>
>>18438993
I knew you were agreeing but it's pointless to be like "well everything is just grey so stop giving a shit"

That's so arbitrary, love makes people do STUPID shit, ofc these rules dont apply when you truly fell for someone. I'm saying, is that even possible when people your age have all grown so old and emotionally damaged? From an excess of affection, or lack thereof.
>>
>>18439006
Man you just rekt them I seriously never thought of that. Very good point anon, no sarcasm.

Nu-males love to shit on "lol virgins" but when a woman is basically a living gaping hole you can't even so much as insinuate she's maybe a little loose.

>Don't judge others partner counts guys :(((( It's really toxic and vitriolic and other words I know
>>
>>18438179
Ask them how much sexual experience they have because you feel like you are inexperienced. This is a polite way of asking.
>>
That's just creepy.

It's really a subject that just kind of gets broached casually down the line when you've been with someone for a little whie. If it's a dealbreaker like that which you always need disclosed upfront or whatever, you need to be looking for partners of ChristianMingle.com or some environment where this is a non-issue.
>>
>>18439018
>ChristianMingle.com

I will have an entire arsenal of banned vibrators before this happens
>>
>>18439000
>Anything that doesn't involve kissing a women's ass has you up in arms
I haven't kissed anyone's ass ITT
>your obvious progressive beliefs
Those being what exactly?
>Gotta sound smart, right?
If you think "condescending" is an SAT word then you're just proving how dumb you are.
>Literally current year
Remember when I said you were spineless for making memes from this website an active part of your life? this is what I meant.
>Never said that
Except you did when you went on your rant about a man "proves himself" by paying for a few dates to prove he isn't a "beta cuck" (For some reason you can't talk like a normal person)
>I actually have a women who wants to date me at this very moment
Good for you, what anime is she from?
>>
>>18439017
>Ask them how much sexual experience they have because you feel like you are inexperienced.
>Well I can give you experience ;)

How else can that conversation go down? I might as well talk to myself, shit.
>>
>>18439006
No one's judging anyone for a partner count. They're calling out anon for clearly trying to sound knowledgable when he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

>anybody with a dick and a mouth can figure out how to make you feel good if you want

Anyone with even a minimal amount of sexual experience knows this is not the case.
>>
>>18439018
>lol guys don't want massive whores who fuck suck and swallow every guy they know?
>What are we Christians?XD
>How creepy lol XD
>>
>>18439023
>le everyone on 4chan is a bitter, anime-obsessed, virgin meme

Get off that highhorse douchebag
>>
>>18438880
It's called masturbation. I started shoving things up my hoohah when I was 8 years old. Little kids start masturbating early without people even teaching them how to. Women can also have their hymens broken by using tampons. Some women aren't even born with hymens. Hymen tests are bullshit.
>>
>>18439028
If you talked to most women you'd know that they don't all do this, unfortunately all your knowledge about women comes from what you read on 4chan and tumblr.
>>
>>18439027
>Anyone with even a minimal amount of sexual experience knows this is not the case.

You can have experience without fucking multiple people. Just get the experience from one person or use an internet resource. Everyone's body is different so if anything, actually fucking multiple people just starts you out at square one with a new person who likes different things.
>>
>>18439030
What you don't realize is that these grown men ITT know this but pretend not to for some reason. I don't understand it, I don't make the rules, I just know they fucking hate/are terrified of vaginas and babies or none of this or extreme violence would ever be a problem in society.
>>
>>18439033
My god, you could not make it any clearer that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>18439029
Oh the irony
>>
>>18439023
I believe you proved how dumb you were when you used a multi syllable word that didn't even make sense in the context you used it.

You are very clearly on the roasties side my friend. It's not exactly subtle.

You literally current year, I had to point it out. You people are like clones of each other. There's truth to the stereotypes.

>To prove he isn't a beta cuck

Never said that, you continue to misrepresent my argument, displaying an astounding lack of reading comprehension.

I like how you accuse me of memeing too much but you hit all the important memes

>reddit
>fedora
>anime
>>
>>18439040
Really because I'm pretty sure there are people who settle for one partner in their lives because of sexual compatibility, or else nobody would be monogamous. Stay triggered retard.
>>
>>18439041
I'm not the one insulting people for using memes and looking down on people while doing that exact same thing. You lack self awareness while accusing everyone else of the same thing. You're not that smart cupcake.
>>
>>18439039
They could be genuinely uneducated about female anatomy. A lot of women don't even know about their own vaginas. Sex education in the west is laughable to the point of men and women creating folklore surrounding virginity and reproduction.

Every vagina is different. My cousin still has her hymen despite sleeping with almost 20 people. I think a lot of guys genuinely think that every vagina is the same because no one teaches them otherwise.
>>
>>18439049
Exactly how do I lack self-awareness? Did the anime part really hurt your feelings that much?
>>
>>18439050
No they know these facts for the most part. They're just as terrified of vaginas as their owners, or else this basic human anatomical knowledge wouldn't have remained a fucking mystery for 1000s of years to the point where men get surgery to "become" women
>>
>>18439058
You're talking to two different anons, friend. I am the one you said the anime gf thing to, he's a different one.

Even anons not involved in our argument can see you're a hypocrite and not very bright lol
>>
>>18439045
Sorry that you think "condescendingly" is a hard word, that's not my fault, take it up with the high school you went to.
>roastie
There he goes again with the 4chan buzzwords he's incorporated into his personal vocabulary. Apparently words like these are okay to use but "condescendingly" isn't.

>You literally current year
Yes because your autistic rants about *all* the woman being good for is giving birth to / raising the children don't actually apply to our current time which is what I was correcting.

FYI the original thing I called you out on was on your initial stuck-up analysis that women out there are lying en-mass about the number of men they sleep with just to "market" themselves better, and what I told you was that most women will drop you fast if you try and act like inspector gadget about if you start getting uppity about the dumb things you get uppity about. At least the kind of women who have self-respect for themselves.

You're almost as dumb as that guy who was talking about the two-finger hymen test. Almost.
>>
>>18439058
How am I supposed to convince someone who lacks self awareness that they lack self awareness? It's just very clear to me that you're yelling at people for trying to fit women in a box while doing the exact same thing to people who post on this "website". If you can't see how that's hypocritical I can't help you.
>>
File: 1422307408604.png (654KB, 997x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422307408604.png
654KB, 997x720px
>>18439069
>no self respecting woman would share her syphillis with a beta nerd like that
>>
>>18439061
It could just be that women choosing to have sex with men other than them is threatening to their masculinity. This could cause them to create crazy rules about hymens to ensure that the woman has only slept with them. I think they do this because there is no actual way to prove virginity. It always makes me laugh when these types of men say women are irrational and emotional because they fail to recognize that they are just as irrational and emotional but about vaginas. I still do think that there are a lot of men who are uneducated about female anatomy though. My husband and I have been together a long time and a few weeks ago I asked him to massage my opening (it's a pregnancy thing) and he didn't know where it was even though he's put his dick there thousands of times by now. He also thought I peed out my vagina. Men are obsessed with sex yet most of them seem to no close to nothing about vaginas. It's just another wet hole for them to benefit from.
>>
>>18439070
>You lack self-awareness xD
>How?
>Well you just do I'm not gonna waste my time! xD

Well damn you got me there buddy. You sure wasted your time sperging out about my lil anime joke.

> while doing the exact same thing to people who post on this "website".
I never did any of the things you accused me of. I certainly never made fun of anyone for being a virgin and if I did be sure to show me where, otherwise you're just another bitter loser who can't read.
>>
>>18439081
>My husband and I have been together a long time and a few weeks ago I asked him to massage my opening (it's a pregnancy thing) and he didn't know where it was even though he's put his dick there thousands of times by now.

you are frightening him stop it. he just a boy
>>
>>18439076
I like how your paranoid self think everyone is waiting to share venereal diseases with you.

>Why don't you have a gf anon?
>Cause they're all whores who have syphillis, waiting for le perfect Japanese waifu when I go to Tokyo to teach English :3
>>
>>18439069
Again, using jargon that everyone understands.

You still haven't explained how condescendingly makes sense in what you said. I don't think it's a hard word, you just didn't use it right. For the...third time?

>Yes because your autistic rants about *all* the woman being good for is giving birth to / raising the children don't actually apply to our current time which is what I was correcting.

Never said that. Please, anon. CONTINUE to misrepresent my argument, as I've said 50 times before.

Wait a second

>autistic

Are you using those "4chan buzzwords" again?! Gasp!!

>Current time

Still current yearing I see haha

>FYI the original thing I called you out on was on your initial stuck-up analysis that women out there are lying en-mass about the number of men they sleep with just to "market" themselves better, and what I told you was that most women will drop you fast if you try and act like inspector gadget about if you start getting uppity about the dumb things you get uppity about. At least the kind of women who have self-respect for themselves.

Women and men lie, not all, of course, but you seem to struggle with reading between the lines and instead take everything I say 100 percent literally and have no idea what a generalization is

Am I saying all women 100 percent of the time lie about partner count to look better? No, but it does happen, especially with higher numbers.

>Uppity about the dumb things you get uppity about

Right, so statistics are wrong, you are right. The truth is a lie, and your lie is the truth.

It's dumb to get uppity about sexual health and wanting to keep my penis clean, and to try and avoid women with mental health issues and a likelihood to fail in marriage.

Jeez, I'm so uppity!
>>
>defending degeneracy

keep it up ladies you are only hurting yourself and don't blame men when you are alone because you waster your best years on alpha males who just wanted a good time.
>>
>>18439082
If you really think people saying stuff about anime "bothers" me you are wrong. I've been posting here for far too long to care about that sort of thing.

>I certainly never made fun of anyone for being a virgin and if I did be sure to show me where, otherwise you're just another bitter loser who can't read.
Hmm apparently you never do it but you can't go a single sentence without calling me a "loser" in some fashion. Keep up those delusions.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (131KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
131KB, 800x1143px
>>18439089
no you're right I should just pretend the diseases don't exist and if the test comes up positive oh well, I'm off the market until the antibiotics take their course
>>
>>18439093
>don't blame men when you are alone
I see more men crying about being alone here than I do women.
>>
>>18439089
Yet again, you're talking to a DIFFERENT anon who also thinks your arguments are retarded. Please stop. This is not the hill to die on.

Also
>Continuing to use a meme when you were bitching about it earlier
>>
>>18439097
Since you're such a nerd, can you pull up statistics of how many women are walking around with syphilis? I'm sure you have them somewhere on hand.
>>
>>18439102
I'm not a doctor but there was an outbreak of the clap at my school.
>>
>>18439099
I'm aware I'm talking to different people you buffoon.
> who also thinks your arguments are retarded
This guy hasn't said anything about arguments, he's just mad I made fun of anime waifus while making fun of you bragging about the 1 woman in your life.
>>
File: 1494798124027.jpg (146KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1494798124027.jpg
146KB, 720x691px
>>18439110
anon warned you, you have been btfo
>>
>>18439098
well women are on top of the world during their fertile years but that changes after the age of 30+. Nature turns women ugly so men know that her fertility window has ended and to prevent men from having retarded babies with women. smart women lock a good man that is going to stick around right away instead of whoring herself.
>>
>>18439110
>>18439117
lol let's see if roastie/nu male anon continues after this
>>
>>18439117
>>18439123
>Resorting to same-fagging and peppering in more buzzwords.
What a shame, I guess you couldn't keep up the act for too long.
>>
>>18439122
$100 says you're the same guy who was talking about hymen tests.
>>
>>18439126
I'm not samefagging, I'm sorry everyone thinks you're retarded.
>>
>>18439123
>>18439126
gtfo my thread fuckboy
>>
>>18439122
You never really know someone anon. You might think you have something perfect and then one day there's another person in their bed and something "just happened"
>>
>>18439130
>Everyone
2 anime-lovers isn't everyone compadre. I'm actually tickled that one sentence could make you start seething this hard. It doesn't matter what else I said, all that matters is I made fun of your beloved anime and that cannot be allowed to stand lol.
>>
>>18439122
Not all women who whore around want a man to stick around later in life though. There are tons of women who aren't comfortable cohabitating with men. My mother has an incredibly beautiful friend who has always lived by herself even when she had a boyfriend of 8 years. She also has a lot of casual sex when she is single. She is around 45 years old. I used to think she was crazy but now that I'm married I can see the appeal of having her own independence from a man and having her own space. Living with a man can be emotionally exhuasting and I can see why a lot of women don't want to fall into a role of being a submissive wife now that they have freedom and don't have to rely on men.
>>
>>18439136
I get that other people pointing out your stupidity makes you want to fight back, but it's over anon. I don't even like anime, you're just grasping at straws at this point.
>>
>>18439142
There is merit to this point, a relationship shouldn't revolve around dependency. In fact most fail because of the stress of sharing assets, the chances of being both sexual and monetarily compatible with someone are lower than just one of those things. Good perspective.
>>
>>18439129
no I don't pull shit out of my ass I have sources but please continue hurting yourself by whoring around.

>"A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age. Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal birth defect, and a woman's risk of having a baby with Down syndrome"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs
>>
>>18439152
This shouldn't mean you should rush to have kids at a young age, it means you should have your eggs removed and choose to raise the babies with the money from the donated eggs. Js.

Don't worry, these people would still be slaves, they'd just be happy slaves.
>>
>>18439149
Yeah and sexuality changes as people age. My husband has 0 sex drive now so it puts a lot of strain on our relationship. I have wanted to leave him several times as it would be easy to give up.

Relationships are A LOT of work to maintain and you have to be a selfless person to really make them work. Your relationship will fail If you're someone who's bad at compromising and way too good at being selfish.

I can see why modern women and also modern men choose to whore around instead of getting married. It's easier and I honestly believe that most people are not capable of being self sacrificing. There is a reason why marriage is based on religious values. When practiced as intended Religion is all about being selfless and serving others.
>>
>>18439172
It's easy, that's why it's not fulfilling. Would you rather play ski ball or win a tournament? Why have 10 burgers when you can have filet mignon once a week? It's a matter of discipline, confidence, and health. It's about giving love over taking from one another. How many people in "open" relationships understand the difference?
>>
>>18439184
It could be fulfilling for some people and lackluster for others. There are plenty of men and women who cheat despite being married for years. Sometimes one person isn't enough for someone. Not everything is black and white.

I do agree with you that marriage is fulfilling for me personally. My husband means everything to me and I stick it out even when things are not going my way. That being said, everyone has a different set of values they go by. expecting everyone to have the same values is unrealistic.
>>
>>18439188
>There are plenty of men and women who cheat despite being married for years.
>I do agree with you that marriage is fulfilling for me personally. My husband means everything to me and I stick it out even when things are not going my way.
Well I hope things go better for you than they did for me.
>>
>>18439191
What happened anon
>>
>>18439193
It's no story you haven't heard before, you just never really know someone. Just take a lesson from your mom, being independent is very important.
>>
>>18439207
Yep I believe that. People change drastically over the years. I got a degree just incase my husband decides he doesn't want to be married with children anymore. It happened to my mom so it could happen to me. Independence is very important. I am a SAHM but I still have a back up plan incase things realistically go south.
>>
File: uuu.gif (559KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
uuu.gif
559KB, 245x184px
>>18439149
also this is when all the polsters gtfo't this thread
>>
this entire thread is pure fucking cancer. you've got so many ignorant retards in here I can't even. not even I can fix this thread and give you all advice. I don't have the patience to address you fucksticks.

being a whore is fucking retarded no matter your gender. only whores that are completely non self aware or in denial, and jews, shill for this shit.
>>
File: 1492053223742.png (120KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
1492053223742.png
120KB, 213x236px
>>18439254
you're a good boi, you filled your whole diaper
>>
>>18439258
boy you're a weird one aren't you? what kind of insult even is that?
>>
>>18438890
>>18438907

This study has been and always will be grossly inadequate in meeting proper scientific standards.

You completely ignore the difference between correlation and causation. This is also one study. One study, scientifically, doesn't even come anywhere near meeting the standards for proving a hypothesis true.

Not only is this only one study but the only thing it, again, scientifically proves is that in this limited sample size (which the study fails to mention) they found a correlation between the two things. That's it. Even if this study sampled 100,000 people (which it obviously didn't) their findings would represent exactly 0.027027% of the entire population of women on this planet.

I suspect that you're just another angry, judgmental hunk of shit that bends facts and statistics to use as validation for your toxic mindset. You think the study proves your point because you already believed your point to be true before you even discovered it so you use all of the information that supports your views and ignores all of the inconsistencies and logical pit falls that might prove you wrong. Classic confirmation bias.

>You're really trying to tell me a guy cares about a girl getting 30 dicks in her because he's jealous?

No, I'm trying to tell you that pretending that guys who care about partner counts because of their jealousy and insecurity doesn't exist is dumb.

>stop trying to tell us you're not or that we should just accept you.

I think you just proved my point by assuming that your acceptance holds any value whatsoever. No one gives a shit about your acceptance, anon. You're a judgmental cunt. End of story.
>>
File: 1493839261657.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493839261657.png
181KB, 512x548px
>>18439297
>wall of text and "statistics" about how no one gives a shit
>>
>>18438179
you a girl OP? I'm a chad looking dude with 1 prior partner from a committed relationship. there's your answer. yeah we exist

/thread
>>
>>18439297
you're really annoying. go choke on another ten dicks, marry some poor sap, become an alcoholic because you can't deal, divorce, take half his shit, then become a cat lady and die already alright?
>>
File: (You).jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>18439306
>I'm a chad looking dude with 1 prior partner from a committed relationship.

this thread was over hours ago
>>
>>18438899
so were you banging her then?
>>
>>18438179

>inb4 'don't care/judge'

Too bad, because that's the answer. And you answered your own question in your own post. You're not getting the number until well into the relationship. And if you do get it early you'll have no reason to believe it.
>>
>>18438179
I think asking for n count is a bit too unsavory but you can usually estimate a number by asking about how many relationships they've had and sussing out their attitude on casual sex. For example o was talking to a girl recently and I knew she had 2 partners before me including a hookup and a LTR. I also knew she liked to drink, had daddy issues and at the speed she jumped into bed with me probably has an n count in the 10s or 20s. Once you talk to so many people you can "type" them pretty easily.
>>
File: 36357635753.jpg (24KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
36357635753.jpg
24KB, 292x219px
>>18438839
>Statistically, women with higher partner counts have more failing marriages.

This is because the value of marriage has declined massively over the years. Your statistic on its own has little value. Men and women both value it less. Yes, the chance of STDs is technically higher, but keep in mind everyone has mental problems. They're just better or worse a hiding them.

All relationships are doomed to fail. Nothing lasts forever. Keep in mind: Women are crazy, men are fucked up.

If a woman is single in her 30s it means she could be picky, broken up from someone, got out of a marriage, many things. Like I said, people these days value marriage less and less. Many, MANY people don't want to get married. I sure don't.

You sound like Elliot Rodgers. And I read his entire manifesto.
>>
>>18438945

Well, that's how it works, nignog.
>>
>>18439538
Got it, so MGTOW is the only rational option at this point.
>>
>>18438945
It's more like interviewing a woman for the privilege of having a relationship with the man. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships. If a woman wants a relationship with a man, she needs to be vetted well to ensure she is of high quality and won't waste the man's time. Just like when someone interviews for a very well paying job, the man should vet her personality and the like, not just by how she acts, dresses, and talks (her resume), but by cross-referencing her credentials with other parties (such as friends, family, coworkers, etc...). That way the man can be somewhat more confident that the relationship candidate isn't over-representing her credentials, or in other words, understating her partner count. A high partner count can imply multiple failed relationships (getting fired from multiple jobs), or the treatment of sex casually (lack of self-respect and self-discipline), both which are undesirable qualities in a prospective partner.
>>
>>18439538
>>18439538
>You sound like Elliott Rodgers for not wanting a mentally ill, std-ridden whore for a ltr

Nu-males everyone

The rest of your post is a good point, until you consider that marriages have been on the decline precisely because of the rise of promiscuity and the sexual revolution.

Marriages with one sexual partner (the spouse) are reported as being much happier and satisfied sexually. How do you figure? Just another fluke?

Say you're right that the marriage decline isn't related to increased promiscuity (even though marriage is directly related to sex and sexual relationships)

Why would I want someone with statistically more mental problems and higher likelihood of stds?

>we all have problems some of us just hide it better

is a total copout. And even if it were true, statistically higher chance of stds is more than enough of a reason to be picky.
>>
>>18439614
Perfectly put anon.
>>
>>18439644

No, he sounds like Elliot Rodgers for placing himself above people who've made different choices and attempting the fucking impossible by idealizing a situation that he's acknowledged isn't possible. Your post is retardation off the bat.

You need to take a statistics class and learn how statistics work. Who did they survey? Did they have a bias? Who did the survey? Where was it taken? You need to not believe everything you see off the bat.

Marriage is related to sex and relationships, as is promiscuity, but both have existed since time immemorial. People are just more open about it now.

And it's not a copout. Maybe you need to go out there and experience life and people before you say that. I work in sales, and I see people all day, every day, for over 11 years. Everyone is just their own flavor of strange. Some people are more interesting than others. Just how it is.

>statistically higher chance of stds is more than enough of a reason to be picky.

[spoiler]You will fucking never be able to find out for certain if they had 1 or 100 partners.
This is why you are destined to fail.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18439706
>placing himself above others
>by calling whores whores

Google what a whore is. I think 30+ body count is enough to call someone a whore

You seem to believe everything YOU see about "free love maaaan" and the bullshit sold in the sexual revolution

>It's not a cop out because I say so

Being MENTALLY ILL and being weird are two different things, try again.

>Because you'll never know you should never be picky about it

Truth be told if a lot of us knew more I'm sure we would be pickier. We can only HOPE for honesty from partners. Just because people lie doesn't mean we shouldn't try and get the truth.
>>
>>18438179
>just not be the type of person to be capable of meaningless sex

Sex is meaningless. This is not debatable. Sex is for pleasure. Love has meaning. Relationships have meaning. You can have sex with or without love or relationships. It doesn't change what sex is. Sex is something completely unrelated.

When you attempt to apply meaning to sex, by way of love or relationships, you give sex far more power than it ought to have. It's a way to cum. That's it.
>>
>>18440151
It's quite literally how we come into existence, anon.

>sex is for pleasure

It's to reproduce.
>>
>>18439706
>You will fucking never be able to find out for certain if they had 1 or 100 partners.
I never understood this sort of mentality.

If a girl had 100 but lies about her real partner count it just sort of proves shes unreliable and just proves the stereotype true. I mean sure it's hard to confirm or deny unless an old friend comes along and pokes a hole in their story but this sort of conundrum isn't making me think twice about the sort of merit a woman that sleeps around has.. I can at least respect the woman who slept around and owns up to it.
>>
I don't understand this thread.

From glancing through it, OP seems to have very strong feelings about the ability of a partner count to predict LTR success and about his/her right to know this information upfront so as to know what they're getting into before committing to someone.

Given that, why the concerns over how the question is broached if this is something you value and similarly want a partner to value? Is it a question of how to get the honest number out of people? Is it a question of how to ask the question at an appropriate time given that it is fairly personal information for most people? Or is it basically more a question of how to get someone to divulge their complete sexual history to you at an early stage? OP seems to have concerns over both the actual partner count, AND the circumstances of the individual sexual encounters as well (e.g. someone could have a partner count of 2, but OP would still take issue if one of the 2 was a casual hookup from Tinder).

It seems to me that this will all obviously be a non-issue with someone who ultimately is on the same page as you. They'll respect your desire to know upfront and have minimal qualms about divulging the truth because they will have a restrained sexual history with nothing to hide.

So is this genuinely about finding THAT person? If so, the answer to your question is wholly obvious ("Just ask").

It just really seems like the very nature of this question suggests that it's motivated less by a desire to find someone that is right, and more by a desire to revel in the unmasking and discarding of the people who aren't.
>>
>>18438871
Kek
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.